Reviews for Absence Makes the Heart
wintergenisis chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Hey, can you link me part 2? I'd like to read this but I only wanna start if I know I can get the whole thing, ya know? :)
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
D'awww I just LOVE reiterated points with changed meanings. [The sarcastic Fuck you, you love me, and then the literal ending] o Kyaa!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I think this story is pretty good, and it makes me wish for a longer story. I like your characterization of Hayate and Genma.
BlueBowTies chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Lovely!
The interactions between Genma and Yate were really believable and in character which is nice, because so many people twist their personalities to make the story more 'romantic' or something. It's great to see a quality fic where the two can be romantic and they're bitchy -for lack of a better word- selves.
The quote from Penbrydd was the 'still fatherless as ever' correct? And yes, I agree she is like, a beast at writing GenmaHayate stories.
This was pretty dominant too, just so you know. :) It was a great story, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
xx
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Awww! I loved it. Their ending interactions were fantastic and it was definitely a fun read. :)
ibitsu chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Hey ! that's a good little one-shot !

I love this pairing. And I really liked Genma's personnality here. It's good when it's not too cheesy.

Good job !
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Augh, I want to read part two!

Send me an email? pseudoflowerart, Gmail with the link?

Ah, friendship with benefits is a lovely thing, isn't it?
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Interesting spin on this pairing. Good job writing it.

cdk