Reviews for The Peculiar Thing About Castiel
Lyc chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Are you sure you don't want to leave the land of RPers and fic writers, and go play in Hollywood and/or Vancouver? Or, probably better yet, go and play in the playground of the published?

You give such complexity to Castiel, from a halfway outside perspective, and it's fantastically intricate. Complete with your random lol moment, of it being adamantium, that may just be my geeky heart going pitter patter.

I love that you never forget Jimmy beneath it all, or that Castiel may have come from the choir of angels, but it's unlikely he ever truly fit in. As if he's this slightly ill fitting puzzle piece in the grand scheme, but because he doesn't fit, and all these surprising events surround him (like appearing back from the dead again, with Jimmy intact), that he serves a greater purpose than most (if not all) of the angels overlook and dismiss.
Tashilover chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Absolutely loved this. The psychological study on Cas is always a favorite of mine in fanfics and the way you did it from Micheal's POV is excellent. Especially since Micheal does not agree with Cas, does not destroy him, all because there's something strange about this angel. I never thought of Castiel as a paradox and it's nice to read other people's thoughts on him.
Mishamigo chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was great - very well written and very insightful. I really liked your take on Michael's perspective and how you tied it all back into the cannon episode at the end. Great job, thanks for sharing!
Lali-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I really wasn't going to review this, 'cause I'm lazy and I already had closed down the page and all but I'm trying to be a little more considerate and review a little more often and not only when I'm anxiously awaiting for the next chapter of a story.

Anyway, I really liked this! Michael's analysis of Cas is b
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Really Like this.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Great! Love how this was written.
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I enjoy Michael's perspective. It's refreshingly different! Thanks for the read.
nannon chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
love this.
Clarabell27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was great, I've seen a lot of stories from this episode but not many from Michael's POV.

One tiny niggle though, they went 32 years back in time, not 25. But other than that, brilliant xx
Sandra chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Awsome, that would have been great to see!
KAY chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I love it, can't wai to see their interactions in the show.
San Antonio Rose chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
An angel of Thursday-or the Angel Who Was Thursday? (If you don't know Chesterton, I may have an astonishingly blue-eyed plotbunny to thank you for...)

Anyway, I think yours is one of the best variations on this theme that I've seen. Thanks for sharing. :)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2