Reviews for The Merlin Lord of the Rings Crossover of DOOM
ScrollPirate chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Just about died laughing. You are brilliant! XD
Grace the treeElf Wiccan chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve thissssssss storrrrrrrrrryyyyyy sooooooooo much! Sahra is amazing and so funny.
I can be anything chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Jesus may walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim through land. D
hypergeek21 chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Love the idea! It's brilliant! If the Doctor were here, he would be praising you for your awesomeness. Sadly he's not here, so I'll have to do.
Mrs. Fantasy chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
This was the best Merlin/Lord of the Rings crossover ever! I loved reading every chapter and ended up laughing during the funny parts. Sarah is not your ordinary OC and I liked how Merlin and Arthur are close to her. Oh, I particularly loved it when she was burning her textbooks! I would have done the same.

Here comes the bad news. I noticed you were messing some words in the sentences because they didn't made sense. Unless you were intended to keep it that way.

Great story and I will be following up in the sequel!

Until then,

Mrs. Fantasy
Isolde chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Chapter 4 EPIC

I thought this would be one of those mary sue angsty fics but nooooo it's not! you're totally funny and did I mention... EPIC! ROCK ON!
MilieLitre chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Merry Christmas to you too, and let's ride all together to The Two Tower of DOOM !
MilieLitre chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
As brilliant as always ! The characters behave exactly as they do in the TV show / movie they come from.

I will pray for Jeff the Uruk, tell his soul he can count on me.
WiseBrainPotterPalInCamelot101 chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
:O I'M ON IT!

Merry Christmas :D Or I suppose: Feliz Navidad!
WiseBrainPotterPalInCamelot101 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
"WAWAWAWAWA!" Came the sound of a big huge horn. -Um... what the hell? And that "what the hell" was a what the hell of PURE EPIC AWESOMENESS.

You are probably the coolest person I've ever met... except not REALLY met on account of I have only read your awesome story of doom. Which is doom-tastic.

And King Chuck Norris? Epically epic with swooshy epicness and epic music and Aragorn. Who is epic.

YOU'RE AMAZING LOVE YOU
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
yay, i get to read wonderful story soon! :)
MilieLitre chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Yay so great you're back. I randomly fell into your story and couldn't get out of it, and now it's coming back Oh my happy little heart is so chearful, Oh my tired little brain is so delighted, Oh I really need some sleep don't you think ?

And I wish Merlin a long and great life. Sarah you rock ! Go kick Arthur and I will love you even more !
WiseBrainPotterPalInCamelot101 chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Aha, thanks for letting us know what's happening :)
Not telling the computer chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
*gasp* You're not continuing it? You're EVIL! EVIL! *runs away sobbing* WHY?
Not telling the website chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
OH. MY. GOD. THIS IS TOTALLY EPIC AND COMPLETELY AWESOME!