Reviews for Please Don't Call Me Granger
EndlessReign chapter 1 . 5/9
This is so good!
Sabrina Pierre chapter 1 . 4/7
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 4/6
Wow. Just wow. Dark and perfect. Love your writing. This is sooo good, I feel chills...oh. My. God.
Thank you for writing this, it was soooo good
shadow under light chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
the ending is so surprisng,i love it!
greyundertones chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
thank you for this! this is amazingly creative and intelligent! truly a fine read. i read it twice just to pick out the details leading to the beautiful conclusion! bravo (:
elizaye chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very rarely do I come across fanfictions that surprise me. But this, this was... epic. No other word for it. I definitely did not see the ending coming. Very, very good job!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
What a sordid affair.
28mandy28 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
not quite so sure of the ending it was a little bit confusing, but amazing story! really really good, i love dmhg stories :) amazing job :D:D:D
bellatrixomazing chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
totally genius. Normally i don't like reading one-shots but I was told this was an excellently plotted story and it did NOT disappoint! Congrats on an excellent story and plot. Though I did feel bad for all the characters we know and love. Dumbledore evil was just... great. Thank you for writing this so superbly!
HIII chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I was SOO confused, i kept reading and going back some more to read something over again. The entire time I was just like: "okay...but who's the over lord?" The part in the room when Hermione was supposedly 'sucking' the overlord made me wonder if Draco minded his wife cheating on him.

And then the very last sentence...

OMG, seriously! That was just EPIC! TOTAL would've thought Draco. Wow. Epic.

Poor Harry though. Everyone figured something out in the end, and he just sort of well... died...
riri101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
hey your fic is cute but it somehow confused me to death!

First was when Hermione entered the room after she hexed Lucius

had Dumbledore been there? and at the end, I couldn't quite understand it. And my last questions is Draco the true Elder wand holder? Is that why she was afraid to use it and the Malfoy's seemed to be greatly favored by the Dark Lord?

Just asking!

I love the Dramione moments though.

Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Loved it. You did a great job describing the new regime I thought.
narusaku dramione chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I realy don't understand this fic espechialy the end. What happened to Hermione and Draco? Did they stay together in the end or Hermione used Draco and his feelings?

I would be very happy if you could expalin this things to me. :)
CelestialElegy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
to much thinking. it jumps around and it makes me think but omfg it so ROCKED. and i didnt c it coming...u know if i hadnt looked at the end first lol
Melissa chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow. Let me just tell you that I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter books. I've read them all at least a half dozen times. I'm also a huge fan of the fanfiction that stems from the Harry Potter books. I have spent many hours reading various stories. Normally, I don't bother giving a review to what people have written, but your story... I had to review. Your story was amazing. I do believe it is one of the best fanfic stories I have ever read. I am very impressed with your writing style and your creativity. I loved your story!