Reviews for Unlikely Meeting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Your short story was really good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
loved it short romantic and sweet i don't mind reading imprinting story's a lot and i loved this one
DevilGene chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
love jake as uke...wish it was longer...
Velandrae chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is really good & the ending is adorable.
phantomsonic chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Harvesty chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
"Sooooo..." Carlisle said, searching for something to say. Edward and the large wolf had just run off in opposite directions, something confusing to all. All the magical creature looked at each other, Emmett at Rosalie, Alice at Jasper (who was snickering oddly...) and the wolves at each other. "Anyone for some baseball?" he offered hopefully, "It seems there will be a thunderstorm tonight."

Yeah, just wanted to offer that little mini-sequel up. Those things have an annoying habbit of mimicking plot bunnies. I loved your story, especially the fluffy bit at the end. Excellent!
Tutaooo chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Sooooo good. Such a beautiful story !
mssmith chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I liked this. It seemed a little young at times, but it was good. Thank you.
silentlover09 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
that was sweet, and dont worry it was a good read ive reveiwed many stories and and i tell the truth when i do it, someimes i do belive i hurt ppls feelings,but this was a very good story. I do belive that this would amke a wonderful chapter story, but that is up you, if you ask my opinion i think you should. well till nextr time bye now.
Kensy chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was so fucking amazing, I can't believe this story have only a few review, it was amazingly well writen. !

100 stars ! 200 hearts ! 10 lemons !
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
aww that was adorable at the end

I loved it

this could turn out into a good fic

with the pack and Cullen's clan coming into play
Lady-Mystc chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
lol not baad not bad at all! :D
zeo knight chapter 1 . 2/17/2010