Reviews for Eddie
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This was so sweet :) Thanks for sharing. xo
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
my heart broke for Eddie. so much heart ache. im glad he found bella. his mother needs to let him go. he is a grown man he cant live his life for her. i was worried that what his mom said to bella frightened her away and she wont want to see him again. i think edward would have not recovered from that. he is such a sweetheart.
i would like to see that continued, such a sweet and sad romantic story line. im gonna put that on alert.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
great story... very well written... would love to see you continue this... I'm hoping you will...:)
JK5959 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I absolutely loved this. I don't even know if there are words to describe how much I adore this story. My heart was breaking for Eddie with each sentence in that inital conversation with stupid Maggie Doyle. And when he went into detail about how he has plans for a family of his own and he truly wants to find a nice gal, but has no luck with the ladies, I just about lost it. I was crying when Bella cried in his arms. I was so happy they found each other. I was so happy that they were both in the same boat and could understand on another. It was perfect

This was truly amazing and I hope beyond hope that you turn this into a story. Please? :D

By the way, I think you start off with the following day being Friday, but call it Saturday quite a few times.
CorrinaTFF chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Brava!

I love old flicks. I've seen this movie! You did so well.

Loved the story. Classic guys hanging out, talking about dolls, and not letting them get their claws into them.

Loved it!
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh that was such a wonderful story, I had heard of the movie but have never seen it, now I feel like I want to rent it and watch it.

Thanks for writing this sweet story. Oh and btw, is the dinner out where it ends in the movie?
gitgit chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
AW, i liked it!

lol that was so swet and so cute and really well written :)
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh iit was cute!
Creampuf99 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow that was so touching, I loved MartyWard! I would love it if you expanded this into a multi-chapter story.
mcc101180 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Eddie really has a way of pulling at my heartstrings. So endearing.

Great movie choice and wonderfully adapted.

Glad that he was able to stand up for himself and get a little piece of happiness.

Excellent work.
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
BB! OMG I loved this! I just wanted it to keep going and going and going. Eddie was beyond endearing. That scene with his mom - where she thinks she's gonna leave him - that as really touching. I could feel their bond. I've actually never seen the movie Marty, but now I definitely want too! 3 you!
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really liked this, and I never saw Marty. Is there a chance you'll be expanding it? I think it would be really cool for you to make it a multi-chapter fic. Could you let me know if you are? :-)
jewelryjunkie chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This is such a charming story (: I loved it and thought you did a great job with the time setting! (Here's something so adorable aboutthis 2ddie and !ella! /32at job!