Reviews for Lie Cold in the Ground
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This story hasn't updated since 2010. And it's 2014 now. Either you update this story, or delete it.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Ohhh my goodness. This was horrifically creepily beautifully awesomely amazing! 3 Agh! I love this so much!

And I totally CALLED the casket thing halfway through the third paragraph! *punches fist in the air* The gradual realization Marik had... the overall scariness...! Oh dear, I love this to pieces! Thank you for writing!
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Er.. you ARE going to update this eventually, right? Right?

Great START. Suspenseful and, though not surprising anymore from you, wonderfully in character.

Did I mention that you should update?
Rehema chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I have to say, this is an absolutely fabulous beginning! I really hope you update this! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseee!

You're also quite good at keeping Yami Bakura and Marik and Yami Marik in character! :)
SharkbaitSekki chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is old... no matter, I liked it anyway O: You WILL continue it, right? ): Cause if not, I won't be able to sleep until I know what happens next xD Great job, and good luck with the rest!
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
No! Not Nick!

... I meant Malik. I swear I did.

Anyway, this was a wonderfully creepy beginning to what looks to be a very promising fic - and it was wonderfully enhanced by the song I'm listening to called 'rahu goldenslaughterer' (a soundtrack that plays whenever people die - and usually brutally). A real winner, there. You people reading the reviews - go look up this song and read this chapter again. So worth it.

I'll definitely have to check out Taming the Darkness for sure. Looking forward to the next update!
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
WOW. Flipping creepy, but awesome at the same time. :D Loved it.

CR
MokoBunChan chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Please update it soon! 0o0

Poor Malik...

I think Yami Malik needs a hug...
JiangShi chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Very creepy and well done. It sent shivers down my spine. I also enjoyed your other story Taming The Darkness. You're a good writer, keep it up.
Mahersal chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
OMG! This is sick! I love it! No! Don't kill Marik! Yami Marik can die I don't care but not Marik! X'(
cleverdeer chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love the way you write your stories! I feel like I am the character sometimes... And also, people hardly ever write stories with Marik being all evil and stuff. I seriously enjoy reading your writing.

Oh, and GO EVIL MARIK!continue being all evil and cruel!
phanpiggy chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Nicely written!
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
D: That would be really, really,

really really really scary! Marik needs a hug and a rescue!

Pfft, veiny XD;

What a horrible realization, especially realizing that freaking out will only bring your death about faster! Poor Marik!

You'd better not leave it like this! T_T
BlackRitual chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh GOD no...HE'S BACK! DX

...is it bad or good that I laughed at "He'd probobly be going all veiny"?
ryoulover911 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
O_o

That. would. SUCK.

It defadently has to be a contender for the offical, "worst day ever" title.

I love stories were the character is buried alive and the others have to try to find them. Don't know why... must be my inner villain coming out. Mwahahahaha!

*clears throat* Ahem. Anyway... Great start!

*quickly changes gears and puts on best chibi eyes*

More soon please?