Reviews for Unrealized Realities
aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I know it has been a while since this is updated, but I do hope you will again someday. There are very very few Farscape and Harry Potter crossovers.
Ricky12440 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was a really great first chapter. I like the setup of the story and I like Harry's personality and the way he interacted with Gilina. I would really like to see more of this fic. I think that it could be a really great story.
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Dude, again with the no background and the not continuing. I hope you decide to continue this. It also, like your Smallville cross, has potential.
meow114 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
nice start i like how harry uses his magic in this story, i hope after he learns about advanced tech and combines it with his magic he creates a advanced techno/magic ship as powerful as the normal ships in farscape XD plz update asap
Wedge12 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I hope you decide to continue this story.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*drawls* well noooow, what have we here. harry potter meeting gilina before she can meet with john and moya's crew..this should be FUN

magicisagift chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Interesting story, i'm looking forward to where you take this story.
SgtKang chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
SWEET! That was awesomely written. No grammatical errors that I could see. Very good concept, and fantastic execution!
m-f42 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I think this could go somewhere, do you plan on continuing it?
crichton55 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Wow, I didn't expect this to be as good as it is. Very nicely written. Good descriptions and flow, and I like where this could possibly be taken. I do have one complaint, however. I am an avid fan of both Farscape AND Harry Potter, (in fact why the thought of a crossover of the two has not occured to me yet is beyond me), so I know most of the ins and outs of both. I noticed that Harry shows an immensely larger knowledge of magic in comparison to what is shown in the books, which could be a good thing if, in this fic, Harry is about 15 or 20 years older than in the HP7 epilogue. Otherwise, if he is the same age as what the books left him as, then it would be a tad bit out of character as far as magical knowledge goes. I did very much enjoy how you didn't make it perfectly obvious, by way of naming, who it was that was speaking or doing something until the very end. Actually, I do the same kind of thing in my own fics (check them out if you want), though not quite as heavily as here, but they seem to work for me nonetheless. I don't recommend it every chapter of course, but like at the beginning of a new story or scene. Like I said before, I am a huge fan of Farscape and Harry Potter, and I can see immense potential for this fic if it were to continue. I hope you're going to continue it. It would be so cool to see where it goes.
dead feather chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I don't know what farscape is and thus found this pretty hard to follow. It might be better if things were explained a bit first. I've read other crossover without knowing anything and found them excellent. Not that this wouldn't be, to those who know of farscape.
Equari chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
A very interesting start indeed. I hope you write more soon.
Mandolarian Knight chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow, this appears to be a good story. You have an interesting start and I am suspecting that you are going to explain how the heck Harry got into the Farscape portion of the Universe beyond just the summary. I hope that you write more of this story soon.
Mac55 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
well, i love farscape, and hope you finish this story.
wwf chapter 1 . 4/2/2010

Harry/Mele-On Grayza

Harry/Other

Zhaan

Jool

any these i wouldn't mind.