Reviews for The Final Parting
thegirlintardisblue chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
absolutely brilliant!
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is so good! I love Stefan's and Damon's entries! It was so sad at the end of Book3 but you should sooo read Book4, the BEST Stefan and Damon moments! :D
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I liked how you wrote the brothers remembering Elena and Katherine. Thanks for writing.
power of darkness chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
i loved it damon loved elana more than kathrien i think great first story :)

-the power of darkness
power of darkness chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
that was realy ic very good cant wate for damon he is my favorite :)

-the power of darkness
Paige chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
That was really good. You got their personalities perfectly and I think it was well written.
Theatrepretzel chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
sorry, didnt mean to post wice... whoops thought it wouldnt register the first time... your a great writter, keep working, you really hit the characters personalities right on!

sarah chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
i liked it alot! One thing i would add is that damon loves elena a bit more especially sence he took her side, not kathrene's in book two. damon loves elena as much as stefan remember!
SARAH chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
i think you should add more about damon loving elena, he dosent really love kathrene anymore, and i think him and elena are great the way in the second book damon dosent take kathrene's side he takes elena's side(proof he loves elena mor). anyway, he loves elena alot, the same amount as stefan...i still thought it was good, and i enjoyed reading it
FamousImmortal chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I loved this entry, oh the pain Damon must of went through, losing the woman he loved the second time...and I agree. Damon is not evil, he is just missunderstood.

Marie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
OMG! This was really good, you kept them in character, and it really showed. You should write more stories or add on to this but who am I to tell you what to do? Keep writing! :D
future mrs.wayland chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
This was soo good! I was looking forward to damon's chapter and you did not disapoint! I don't want it to end! maybe you could do this from Matt and Meridiths points of view too? i just really dont want this to be the final chapter!
future mrs.wayland chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hey, this was really good! I loved the whole idea. The ending of that book made me cry! You really should read the other ones! You did a great jobof keeping in character with stefan and i can not wait till its damons turn!