Reviews for A Royal Flush COMPLETE
My Demons Hide From Me chapter 8 . 7/8
"Tell your pitiful little Lord that the rules to this game have changed. The queen is here, and she's painting roses red..."
Lovely story! Thank you ever so much for sharing!
If I think this sucks, I will tell you, and if I think this is great, I will also tell you that. If you don't like people's comments, then don't post your stories online. You have to take the good with the bad because that's online life. If you only want good comments, only show it to your friends and family, and if they don't like it, they can lie to you. Whoever said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, obviously lived in a fantasy world, and it definitely wasn't posted online. Lol! By the way, great start, I'm enjoying it!
Well, I'm glad that was cleared up so quickly! Thanks so much!
It makes no sense not to tell Hermione about Ron. Not doing so leaves her vulnerable to him and that is just plain stupid. So why are writing your characters to be stupid? Most illogical if I may say, and, sorry, it shows lazy writing if you can't come up with a better way to advance your plot than being nonsensical. I see this all the time in fan fiction so it has become a pet peeve of mine. This is not to say this isn't a good story, and up until this point I was enjoying it very much. If it weren't good, this glaring fault wouldn't stand out so much in contrast. Anyhow, I thank you for sharing your story.
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 25 . 1/27
I keep wondering is she pregnant?
jensteed chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
It's not so much them being OOC that makes this hard to read, it's just lacking depth. I've only gotten to ch 2 and already everything is rushed. Honestly, it needs to be fleshed out more, and polished.
Opal chapter 28 . 5/26/2015
Great story dude
Opal chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
But there are time when oocness is funny
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Isn't it kind of dumb for the "queen of wizarding Britain" to be going BACK to HOGWARTS?
Lexa-Jean-Ride chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
Awesome. I really could picture Harry and the others whistling and cat calling at the couple.
Lexa-Jean-Ride chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
Great story I love the idea of Hermione and Severus being a couple and I can't wait to see how you are going to end it. :D.

PS I'd appreciate if you'd read my story to.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
I really enjoyed your story!
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
so i did read that other chapter where they both get together again... uuh... it was kind of hard to when it was soo ooc and you happen to have a pic of your kids as your pf pic... couldnt even get to the second paragraph.
i did enjoy your plot though but i think i might just stick with a more cannon type of story for now.
thnx for the read.
kathyjo chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
“Look, the only reason I didn’t go further on Friday night was because a part of me was saying to take things slower; to get to know you better. I understand now, that it was the wrong choice. You aren’t the type to just jump into things without knowing everything you need or want to know.” He explained.

“That still doesn’t make it hurt any less, Severus. I thought there was a problem with me. That you felt I was too young or too immature.” She said as she walked toward the window

Yet when it happened she would not let him explain I don't think she is being fair maybe Severus was not ready for that step in their relationship! and with the way she treated him it was immature. other than that great story so far