Reviews for A Royal Flush COMPLETE
jensteed chapter 2 . 5/27
It's not so much them being OOC that makes this hard to read, it's just lacking depth. I've only gotten to ch 2 and already everything is rushed. Honestly, it needs to be fleshed out more, and polished.
Opal chapter 28 . 5/26
Great story dude
Opal chapter 3 . 5/26
But there are time when oocness is funny
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Isn't it kind of dumb for the "queen of wizarding Britain" to be going BACK to HOGWARTS?
HermioneLeiaRide chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
Awesome. I really could picture Harry and the others whistling and cat calling at the couple.
HermioneLeiaRide chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
Great story I love the idea of Hermione and Severus being a couple and I can't wait to see how you are going to end it. :D.

PS I'd appreciate if you'd read my story to.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
I really enjoyed your story!
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
so i did read that other chapter where they both get together again... uuh... it was kind of hard to when it was soo ooc and you happen to have a pic of your kids as your pf pic... couldnt even get to the second paragraph.
i did enjoy your plot though but i think i might just stick with a more cannon type of story for now.
thnx for the read.
kathyjo chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
“Look, the only reason I didn’t go further on Friday night was because a part of me was saying to take things slower; to get to know you better. I understand now, that it was the wrong choice. You aren’t the type to just jump into things without knowing everything you need or want to know.” He explained.

“That still doesn’t make it hurt any less, Severus. I thought there was a problem with me. That you felt I was too young or too immature.” She said as she walked toward the window

Yet when it happened she would not let him explain I don't think she is being fair maybe Severus was not ready for that step in their relationship! and with the way she treated him it was immature. other than that great story so far
Dagger-Seishin chapter 28 . 8/8/2013
Lol nice her highness quinn hermione his highness king Severus and the young nice Joshua and princess Sarah.
killer4853 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
love the story
squeaky521 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I actually gasped out loud and my hand flew to my mouth when I read, 'the only one who still had their head attatched'. Wow! I must say that was quite the shock! But I liked it. Great story so far.
Cat130 chapter 28 . 9/29/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 28 . 7/18/2012
I love how you made hermione the hero, not just the brain. And i totally agree with you. She may be smart but she is just as much a hero, if not more, as harry.
ray chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
I wish you would've taken the romance between severus & hermione slower. It seems really rushed and out of the blue because it came together so quickly. Its also weird that severus realized he's been having feelings for hermione for the last two years. that would make her 15! Its a pity the romance was so rushed, because the plot (which is interesting and well written) suffer because of it.