Reviews for Hot as Ice
MettlesInc chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow! That was awesome! Good job! Lol

*high fives* I definitely liked the character, you should continue with this! XD
Another.Wonderful.Username chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Sincerily, I do not know why people think Hitsugaya is out of character.

I can actually see him do this sort of thing ZLOL.

Well like your story very much. It was very wonderfully made!

I hope to read more from you!Did you cansider making this one shot a series?

Because I am very curous to know how Mayaka got her scar,

and how Histugaya and her fell in love! D:

Please consder it.

I really enjoyed this story! :DD

And your other story,

"Caught"
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I think you did a great job with his personaility _
Chibi Katie chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
i think its really good Serious :)
ChibiVampirePanda chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
You did really well with this.
mariarosa chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Okay, some things I wanted to say, first I did enjoy this story and I'd say that Shiro-chan was in character you could've made him mad at Matsumoto because he's a very angry guy when she disappears and avoids her duty, in fact anything that involves Matsumoto turns Shiro-chan from a calm and collective captain to murderous, angry little guy. Also I think you need to change Mayuka's title "second seat" is Lieutenant there's no mention of a third seat in Squad Eight so you can use that. Lastly, there isn't a rule against relationships in Soul Society but if you want for the sake of the story you could do this whole forbidden love thing (sounds a lot more exciting). Other than that I really loved this story and it was very romantic, and I love Shiro-chan. I can't wait to see what you write next your stories are really great!
Kairi0403 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
A lemon with Hitsugaya taichou woot woo!

I think this would be really interesting to expand upon, as to how they got together and such.

As for Hitsugaya taichou being out of character, I think him having a sexual relationship with anyone is kind of akward, although if there was a story as to how they got together and the frustrations that Hitsugaya taichou felt such as not following the rules, ect it would not be so akward because the reader would understand why he got to be that way...

anyways hope you write more :)