Reviews for I Am Not A Goldfish
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 2/7
beautiful
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 1/10
Wonderful on so many levels - thank you!
this is beautiful
desidiriam chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I was revising some stories for class, and my mind wandered over to the stories I love, so here is a note of appreciation. This has got to be one of my most favorite stories ever. You just have such great talent. thank you :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
beautiful. thank you!
kittyperry chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Really enjoyed the re-read. I actually read it out loud to my OH over brunch :)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I've been told to read this for a long time, and I've waited till the time felt right for me to dive in. This was riveting, beautiful, heartwarming... So many things. Thank you for such a poignant read. I'll be rereading this many times over.
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This was wonderful. Before reading this I was very proud to say that I had never read nor enjoyed a Hermione/Snape fic. I can't say you've completely turned me around to the couple, but at least this piece (combined with your light, lyrical prose) has sparked a little bit of affection for them in me. Essentially, your writing and interpretation of the characters was wonderful, and the plot was enchanting. Well done.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Nicely done!
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
/Oh, I say, because anything else would be stupid/
that's perfection!
Jaxa chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wonderful ficlet
JaneDoe333 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Loved it.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
It warmed my heart and dampened my eyes.
P chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I absolutely LOVE Hermione's POV, you made her sound so lovable, so honest, and so believable. You have a wonderful writing style. Awesome story.