Reviews for I Am Not A Goldfish
nice :)
beautiful. thank you!
kittyperry chapter 1 . 3/14
Really enjoyed the re-read. I actually read it out loud to my OH over brunch :)
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I've been told to read this for a long time, and I've waited till the time felt right for me to dive in. This was riveting, beautiful, heartwarming... So many things. Thank you for such a poignant read. I'll be rereading this many times over.
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This was wonderful. Before reading this I was very proud to say that I had never read nor enjoyed a Hermione/Snape fic. I can't say you've completely turned me around to the couple, but at least this piece (combined with your light, lyrical prose) has sparked a little bit of affection for them in me. Essentially, your writing and interpretation of the characters was wonderful, and the plot was enchanting. Well done.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Nicely done!
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
/Oh, I say, because anything else would be stupid/
that's perfection!
Jaxa chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wonderful ficlet
JaneDoe333 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Loved it.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
It warmed my heart and dampened my eyes.
P chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I absolutely LOVE Hermione's POV, you made her sound so lovable, so honest, and so believable. You have a wonderful writing style. Awesome story.
Gin chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I like the poem.
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow. I am completely speechless. What an amazing story! So wonnderfully written. I had to cry in the middle when you wrote that Snape had died. I felt like my heart was breaking for Hermione.

I especially loved that Hermione was telling the reader what other characters said. AND, I loved "Insufferable, you say, very quietly, when I move back. Later, much later, when I'm wrapped in blankets, waiting for sleep to come, I smile because I realize insufferable is actually just another word for Hermione."

Great, great, great. I'm going to see what other stories you wrote now! :)
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Beautifully written. Thank you. :)
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was simply beautiful, and so very moving. I love the style you have written this in, and the way you have weaved this story. I started to tear up when I thought he had died. /lovely