Reviews for While You Were In College
1Dcrazy14 chapter 2 . 6/18
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 4/25
I think Dean learnt more while Sam was at college than Sam did!
Smile Black chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Aah that was very nice :)
KandyKorn24 chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Haha. Dean is just super awesome.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
More, please, more! This brings my mood back up. And it's awesome! I love all of Dean's new skills! XD
azerjaban chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Bwahaha, :"Sewing is for chicks.":

Seriously though first chapter was believable but second- calligraphy? Knitting? Did Dean turn into a little old lady when Sam was in college?

LOL you should do a third even more outrageous chapter.

Thanx for the read, and the laugh. (Please put breaks between the story when it changes to a different scene, it was sometimes quite confusing to read"
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
:D I LOVED this! Ahahaha :) So good. "Well, while you were in college..."

It was awesome. Not to mention I love skilled-Dean.

"Winter in Minnesota should be outlawed." XD Hey now, no hatin' on the Minnesota winters. You freeze your ass of an you LIKE it.

More. I want more.
Death-Muncher chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
This was really funny. I enjoyed it a lot. :P
Chouko Chango chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
this is really good.

the knitted socks made me laugh so hard XD.

i'd love to see Dean make balloon animals (and bonus points if Sam freaks out because Dean did a stint as a clown.
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
"Dean came back through, about as quietly as a heard of elephants.."

LOL! nice phrase-age there! lol not only can Dean do all the stuff from the first chapter, he can also do calligraphy, knit AND read braille! nice! :D

I was excited to see a second chapter to this! I thought it was only a one-shot but... yay! lol will there be a third possibly? _ lol
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Very cute idea. That's an awful lot of stuff for him to have picked up in three years, but I always love a Dean with hidden skills!
oKay2beme chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I love this story! You did a great job writing it. I love the different secret skills you gave Dean. Priceless.
AZGirl chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Thought this was great! I love that Dean picked up so many useful skills while Sam was in college... It's also a nice contrast between book smarts for Sam and life/street smarts for Dean. I really wish the show would allude to something like this rather than focusing on the GED aspect!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Awesome! This is awesome!

*Squeals in delight!*

*hugs you*

Lost-Remembrance chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Adorable story! Loved it!

in Liebe, Red Tail