Reviews for Inuyasha's Baby
BGuate224 chapter 20 . 4/30
Once again, absolutely adorable. Kind of bittersweet to not know the tales of the second child, but it can be assumed to mirror. I never really loved Sesshomaru as much as I did in this storied compared to any other. Thanks for this
Elie chapter 20 . 1/30
Okay I know I am super late to this party but after binge reading Kagome's Baby and Inuyasha's Baby, I simply HAD to compliment you on the way you wrote both stories! You had the characters grow and develop as they took on new challenges and roles in life in a believable way. Thank you so much for writing all of this is such a well thought out manner- there is nothing more disheartening than seeing a good premise be ruined with shoddy writing. The time and care you took in developing the canon characters as well as your own new ones really shines through!

PS- I hardcore started shipping Hikari and Ban by his second appearance. If you ever wrote anything centering on them and their relationship throughout the years, I would be so happy!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
My favorite chapter to date. Loved the bit of anime humor from Inuyasha with regards to Kouga. That's often missed in other fanfics, but you captured it perfectly here.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/24/2016
I loved this I laughed and nodded and smiled and cried and laughed some more! Amazing write!
Sarah chapter 20 . 3/5/2016
This is offically one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I really think you should make a couple more stories to continue this one (but nothing sad, I almost cried when kagome died giving birth) like maybe you should have a fabric where kagome turns into a half demon somehow so kagome and inuyashaand their children can live together forever. Please realise another story soon

Sarah Desouki
Sasukia chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
Oh my God! I loved it so much. If I referenced you, would you be okay if I were to translate it into Japanese? I have been trying to get other people's stories out there and a few of them have been okay with it.

I would be honored and it wouldn't be too much trouble. I would have a lot of fun transferring it over. I would also be sure to mention that it is you story in the disclaimer.
Sasukia chapter 15 . 11/4/2015
I love your story! This is amazing!
Sasukia chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
OMFG! Is it bad that I am already tearing up. Don't die, Kagome!
Sasukia chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
The only problem I had with this chapter, is that if Songo's baby was it would have been born 2 to 3 months early. otherwise the baby would have been perfectly fine. I in fact was born on the day of my baby shower, a whole month early and I was a regular 8 lb, 6 ounce baby. I was fine. And most are.

Other than that I loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
Good story so far! Btw, Sesshomaru got his arm back in the Manga.
Furostomi-chan chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
This was very enjoyable, I personally loved the personality changes over time.
kenzie.parish chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
I'M. IN. LOVE. I love this fic, I love the characterization, (there are some things I can do without) I love Hikari.
And by the way, I ship Hikari and Ban.

Sorry Inuyasha.
SMoon 14 chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
Congrats! Just a as "Kagome's baby" this fic is one of my favorites. Really I hope you keep writing about Hikari, Inuyasha, Kagome and friends. You're such a good writer and thanks for doing this great job!
Kika chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
I loved this story and Kagome's baby. I only wishes you at least wrote a chapter of how Hikari dealt with spending a night of being human when she was older. All in all, it was great, cute and nicely written. Ty!
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
That was So Awsome I LOVED Inuyasha's speech so funny and proffesional for a Feudaul Era Man.
s