Reviews for Inuyasha's Baby
5redroses chapter 19 . 9/3
'I will love you. And you will obey me.' Lol
5redroses chapter 18 . 9/3
It's really cute how Inuyasha has memorised the book.
5redroses chapter 10 . 9/3
I hadn't thought about how disconcerting it would be to turn human for the baby, but it totally makes sense.
5redroses chapter 9 . 9/3
I was not expecting the flower to be a diversion. Clever Sesshomaru getting Inuyasha out of the way!
5redroses chapter 8 . 9/3
Oh man, the drama!
5redroses chapter 7 . 9/3
I can't believe he's offering to help her shave her legs and paint her toenails. He's really changed!

I thought that her body had made the choice for them, as to when (where) to have the baby, but I wasn't reckoning on Inuyasha.
5redroses chapter 5 . 9/3
Trust Inuyasha to get kicked out of the sonogram.

'It would have worried her if she hadn't seen how warm his eyes her.' His eyes were?

'OVER MY DEAD BODY!" Inuyasha screamed as he raised his sword over his head threateningly.
Sadly, everyone ignored him.' Haha
5redroses chapter 4 . 9/2
'Inuyasha looked at her tummy and shrugged. "Probably because it's so big, Kagome."' Oh Inuyasha! Subtlety was never your strong point was it?
5redroses chapter 3 . 9/2
It's adorable how obsessed with the book he is.

Wolphins? What?!

''You LET my..." he bit back the word he intended to use (the book said that babies might be able to hear what was going on around them, and Kagome would kill him if the baby came out swearing) "... brother take Sango's kids?" He is just adorably naive sometimes.

I guess 'leaking' is a pretty good description, haha.

'He looked over to Kagome and saw that she had been watching him with a smile on her face. His instinct was to hop into the trees and hide. Instead he smiled back. THEN he hopped up into the tree to hide.' He's making progress!

By the way you can fix errors in your old fic, but I think you have to do it by uploading a new version of the document (it's been a while).
5redroses chapter 2 . 9/2
'She wrapped her arms around him and held him close. "You won't lose me. You're stuck with me forever."
He planted a kiss on top of her head. "You might want to brush your teeth..."
A hairbrush whacked him on the back of the head.' This is so in character! I love how he manages to ruin romantic moments, haha.

'He used his own subduing spell on her (a kiss, he found, was the most powerful spell of all).' Squee!

Has she changed from mint to cinnamon for his sake then? That's sweet.

Hahaha Inuyasha's letter!
5redroses chapter 1 . 9/2
You totally got me at the beginning there!
'The answer, of course, was . But what he really said was "Sure."' I think you're missing a word here.
Aww I thought she was Gina end up with ban
BGuate224 chapter 20 . 4/30
Once again, absolutely adorable. Kind of bittersweet to not know the tales of the second child, but it can be assumed to mirror. I never really loved Sesshomaru as much as I did in this storied compared to any other. Thanks for this
Elie chapter 20 . 1/30
Okay I know I am super late to this party but after binge reading Kagome's Baby and Inuyasha's Baby, I simply HAD to compliment you on the way you wrote both stories! You had the characters grow and develop as they took on new challenges and roles in life in a believable way. Thank you so much for writing all of this is such a well thought out manner- there is nothing more disheartening than seeing a good premise be ruined with shoddy writing. The time and care you took in developing the canon characters as well as your own new ones really shines through!

PS- I hardcore started shipping Hikari and Ban by his second appearance. If you ever wrote anything centering on them and their relationship throughout the years, I would be so happy!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
My favorite chapter to date. Loved the bit of anime humor from Inuyasha with regards to Kouga. That's often missed in other fanfics, but you captured it perfectly here.