Reviews for So Close
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
kim chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Awesome story
CheySkywalker chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Ah, Zevran is such a filthy perv. But I suppose I wouldn't have him any other way. This is an excellent story, and I hope you write more. I don't even have any complaints, because to be perfectly honest, this is pretty great. Zevran's dirty joks always keep me laughing :D
tinkerbell9211 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Gosh I love this story! I think you got Zevran's characterization down perfectly, and I like your warden's personality. Can't wait for the next chapter!
LifeandFire25 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I love zev I do hope you have him ask for her hand
Jackattack456 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Great story! Update soon please! :)
Ie-maru chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Catori1207 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
I am really liking this! I can't wait to read more -
Riana1 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
/Here he was, perhaps the most feared assassin and the most skilled lover in Thedas, and she slept in his arms completely unafraid and fully clothed. He must be losing his touch—and possibly his mind./

Maker, the elf is in love- over the moon in love.
Riana1 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
My heart hurts from this in a good way.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
And this is why i romance Zevran every time.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
So cute.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I never really see Cousland with Zev but you make me like it.
Zoe Whiteraven chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
awwwww love it and hope u update soon!
Rhiononon chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
"Utterly ridiculous" it may be, but it's utterly sweet, and makes me feel all fluffy. I can't wait for there to be more. He sooo needs to get his girl. Sad endings need not apply!