Reviews for Four Years On
Mokeman101 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
These past chapter's were amazing I think you should do the next one when they go to college or when everyone goes to their paths like when they say their goodbyes. And when that's done you could do when nagasumi and san go to college and how their lifes are going, you get me? Also you could do a suprise that san is pergnant. That is my opion and I hope you chould do a chapter 3 soon.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Update soon please
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I love the story so far keep it up(the lemon too ;)
magic135 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
i like this. when are you going to finish it?
Crescent Blue chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Awesome story that's sadly never going to see an end. :-( Just another victim to the Abyss of the Unfinished.
shinigamikyle chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Damn! This had me daydreaming all the time about what will happen to them.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTINUED IT. IT WAS STARTING TO GET RATHER GOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
YUP everybody hates Maki, anyway good so far.
Rocketman1728 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Nice Story :)
BMW222 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
It help my interest and thank you for giving those two atleast two chapters.
ninja of the shadows chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
multi chapter! do it do it do it lol sorry didn't feel you had enough reviews for that properly done by multiplepeople.
godofmadness43 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
not bad dude, not bad, i had a idea that maybe San would concieve a child with Nagasumi later on in the story?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I like.
heartlesshadows chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
VERY good story,It's great to finally see something that's not a one-shot in the seto section,and honestly, I wouldn't mind another chapter or two.
Blushing Aniki chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is a very cool story. You should continue it. I want to imagine how their love life will be like and stuff. Also, I want to at least read a Seto no Hanayome fanfic that is a multi-chapter. I'm getting tired of reading one chapter stories in the section. X/

Anyway, I hope you continue this. I'll be a happy man if you do continue this. LATER!