Reviews for SFP: A History
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I think you did well so far on this story. Good job getting closure for Fox.
Sammi R. S chapter 10 . 11/18/2013

...Ok, I already knew it was here, but still.

Once again, you made an absolutely wonderful story. I cannot wait to read the next one, and your others!
Sammi R. S chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Can I curl up and cry? Because that was the most heart-wrenching, tear jerking paragraph I've ever read.

I mean it, I felt in character with Fox. My eyes watered as I read what James said in the recording and my heart melted in sadness at the entire thing.

Just... ;w;

Keep up the good work, H-T! :'3
StormtheDragon chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Zythxx chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
I'd say go for it! :D I'd LOVE to see what happens between Fox, Fara, and Krystal. Just HAVE to see it!
Miles Tails McCloud chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Good story
OhJay chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
Womboman chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
This is the worst fucking chapter ever! You honestly should kill yourself.

I'm just kidding. Sweet you're going to continue SFP that sounds like awesomeness. Like honestly will probabaly be the new thing to like sliced bread. Lol Well sweet I eagerly await more to this interesting story idea
graystripe chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
oh yeah a sequel. you know your sfp stories can be like indirectly link to your other star fox stories as in they happen in a different way if you (fox) makes a different decision at certain points in his life.
graystripe chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
lol...yeah man...i wanna see marcus doing the same job...working in a pizza shop.

no one has ever make such a story other than you.

Foxpilot chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Ah, at last the end of the story. Cheers to you, Hopeless-Tyronos, for your persistence.

In the finale of the story, we see the end of the construction of the building and the employee stats. Not all went well, and not all went bad. But it was still a good ride, I suppose.

Final verdict: the story has its merits. A well-thought-out history and several turns of intrigue kept the tale fresh. The timing of the transitions between past and present was well done. But there were a number of occasional errors in the typing that detracted from the experience some. The characters were charming, but the questionable quality of Fara's apology leaves something to be desired.

While this story acts as a good sequel to the original, it leaves questions open. I would say that if you have any ideas for another story, and are not to busy with other fics, then you should go ahead and write up a third installment.
Dawn Of Oblivion chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
I've been reading this Story ever since it was published. When I saw the ending note,I thought it might be interesting if it was something like 25 years later when Marcus become the next owner...
OhJay chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Aw, that's it? I was hoping for some drama between Krystal and Fara...Yes, I'd love a Sequel, and maybe you could do Krystal's past or something.
Zythxx chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
:O Damn!

Lol no, the chapter was great D But you're right! The story was...MUCH shorter then I had thought it would be X

Well I do like this series, it's something you don't 'really' see that often.

But whether you want to continue it or not is totally up to you :P

I give you the green light! :D

Until next time!