Reviews for Love, Insanity?
SookiYakima chapter 23 . 5/3
I've been reading for 5 hours straight and finally came to the last chapter! Your writing was sooooo good! This wasn't updated in a while though... Did something happen?
Yellow Starcat chapter 5 . 4/10
Hahaha. Aiiyah. People say that a lot in beijing where I live.
FlyingBunnehMagic chapter 23 . 2/4
I feel kind of stupid for asking this considering you haven't updated for almost two years the answer should be obvious but are you ever going to update this story? Your story is so well written, it is gripping fascinating and thrilling. I couldn't stop reading it when i found it. I love your style of writing and I hope that one day you'll consider continuing to write this amazing piece of work.
Crimson cat angel chapter 23 . 11/20/2015
Love!
Passing Reader chapter 23 . 9/25/2015
Wow, so it has been a few years since I last read this all the way through, bit bummed to see it still unfinished, but hopeful with the 2014 update and A/N note saying it will get there. I hope it does, I still love this story and thats pretty impressive considering the age diffrence of when I started this lol.
Theres a lot of character devlopment and introspection and the angst really hits home. I hope real life gives you time to finish this, It's been on my favorites list for a long time and I image some of the other origional readers too! Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to write this, it's a really great read!
lemurGavel chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
This is quite possibly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. No, scratch that. One of the best stories I've ever read in general! Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!
Hinotorihime chapter 23 . 4/17/2015
Please please please continue this story?
FelixNFalla chapter 23 . 2/15/2015
Simply amazing. You have an amazing writing style, and I could practically see and hear what was going on. Keep writing!
Flamingfirelight chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
I know that this hasn't been updated in a while, but I just want to say this is simply an amazing fanfiction. I am so glad my friend pressured me into reading it. I do hope you update sometime soon, but all in all I just want to thank you for writing such an awesome fanfiction.
Karlamity chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
My friend introduced this story to me recently and I have to say that it's absolutely fabulous! Your writing style is practically poetic! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please! 3
cc chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
anymore?
Housewife Heichou chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
I just wanted to say how fantastic your fic is! It's captivating, extremely well written, and I adore your character portrayals! I really hope to see another chapter soon
FireFox Vixen chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
really good
rothfyae chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Spellbinding work! You should be very proud of yourself. I look forward to the next chapter :)
elarhy chapter 23 . 4/24/2014
i waited a long time to read this chapter and the you do post... and i couldn't get around to read this¬° until today, finally¬°
this chapter feels like lead in, nothings reallly happens but it feels like the stage is being set for a big breaktrough. i hope next chapter shows a little of what is up with ivan.

hoping to see a update soon )