Reviews for Love, Insanity?
FelixNFalla chapter 23 . 2/15
Simply amazing. You have an amazing writing style, and I could practically see and hear what was going on. Keep writing!
Flamingfirelight chapter 23 . 1/20
I know that this hasn't been updated in a while, but I just want to say this is simply an amazing fanfiction. I am so glad my friend pressured me into reading it. I do hope you update sometime soon, but all in all I just want to thank you for writing such an awesome fanfiction.
Kar-Kar93 chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
My friend introduced this story to me recently and I have to say that it's absolutely fabulous! Your writing style is practically poetic! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please! 3
cc chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
anymore?
Housewife Heichou chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
I just wanted to say how fantastic your fic is! It's captivating, extremely well written, and I adore your character portrayals! I really hope to see another chapter soon
FireFox Vixen chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
really good
rothfyae chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Spellbinding work! You should be very proud of yourself. I look forward to the next chapter :)
elarhy chapter 23 . 4/24/2014
i waited a long time to read this chapter and the you do post... and i couldn't get around to read this¬° until today, finally¬°
this chapter feels like lead in, nothings reallly happens but it feels like the stage is being set for a big breaktrough. i hope next chapter shows a little of what is up with ivan.

hoping to see a update soon )
UncleGibby chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
I am SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY that you decided to continue this. I seriously had to get out of my chair and dance when I saw that you finally updated! I can't wait to see how everything pans out!
MrsOmnomnomers chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
GODDAMMNIT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT SCENE SINCE I STARTWD REREADING THIS R U KIDING ME IM AO MAD WHENSARAH STARTED TALKI G ABUY THE SHEETS I WAS LIK HERE IT COMES BUT

YOURE EDITTING THAT SCNW RN

CONFLBBIT YOU

(*crosses fingers and hopes im mistake and the scene your editti v isnt what i think)
MrsOmnomnomers chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
HOLY SHIT OMG Y GOD YOU UPDATED THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER Y THIS IS LEGITAMATELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE FICS LIKE
EVER
I STARTED READING THIS WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL
I AM A JUNIOR IN HIGHSCHOOL NOW
AND I JUST FUCKING
FUCKING SPILLEDM Y DRINK ALL OVER THE FLOOR NAD I ODN'T EVEN CARE I 'M SO HAPPY GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL WOW
I'M GONNA GO REREAD THIS ENTIRE FIC NOW
KeikoMiyano chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Arghhhh,why did you stopped at this moment? -cries-
But anyways,I'm really happy that you uploaded a new chapter. I was worried you will stop doing that. There is almost none of the russliet fanfics which would be nice. Yes,it's strange to count this like nice,but...I'm just tired of rape ffs.
I'm waiting for another chapter!
saracb26 chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Wow, so happy you're back! I waited for about a year for this chapter, and it's woth it! I really like your style and the story, and I hope that things go well with Ivan's sister
Have a nice day! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
I hope you don't plan on ending this soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
You finally updated! yay! I'm still here! I've had this saved on my phone for a whole now an I came to check in it when it said CHAPTER 23! *internal screaming*