Reviews for Love, Insanity?
Kohaku Shinju chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Oh wow this is a wonderful story! I'm actually sad that I have to stop reading for the night - ah if only I didn't have to go to work in the morning .

I'm guessing though that Russia only ever tried anything with China before this? Since it seems that China was/is a bit jealous that Lithuania is getting Russia's attention... though that could just be my over thinking.

I can't wait to read the remaining chapters!
SmallSith chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
I really like this story. It's more awesome than Prussia. I like how the grammar is correct and the spelling is great, and how easy it is to read. The dialogue is great and pretty realistic. You're a great writer.
Karenin-Akbash-07 chapter 19 . 12/11/2011
This is one of the better stories I ever read! I am completely in love with it. The way you portraited everyone and their mental disorders is amazing! I would favorite this a million times if I could!

I felt very identificated with the characters, especially because I have a mental disorder too, the way you focused on their feelings and personalities makes everything realistic and touching.I can't see any falws here, this is perfectly written and better than many books I read. Thank you for making such a amazing story and sharing it with us, I will be waiting for the next chapters.
Thank you chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
Thank you so much for writing this Fan Fic. I can't explain how much I am in love with this. You're an amazing writer and very helpful. I relate strongly towards Toris and even just reading this story is helping me so much. Especially chapter 18 and 19. Chapter 19...Wow. I really love how in depth you go into the characters and how real they seem.

I love this fic, the characters, and you. Thank you so much. 3 3
Shinobimon chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
I'm commenting now on this chapter because I don't want to wait to finish to talk about it. I found out about this story from the picture on Y!Gallery, I'm the newest member of the Beautiful Disaster club using the name as here, and I think it's so sad and beautiful so far. I actually feel inspired to do a slightly similar story with the OC kids I made starring Ivan and Toris' son, Victor, and his love interest. This is all just so beautiful after reading four chapters last night I found myself dreaming about the story and while I often dream of characters I RP it's rare of me to dream about someone's fanfic. It's just beautiful. Sorry for rambling but it just takes my breath away!
Kayakokitty chapter 19 . 11/16/2011
Great chapter. I was really pleased with Toris' and Ivan's fluffy sweet moments. I'm also hoping this time with Antonio doesn't turn sketchy.
Miiio chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
My goodness, I never really looked into Spain's character, but this sure makes me want to. I love your Spain! c: And I love this chapter so much, for everything. The emotion, the pain, it all sounds real, and just ... wow. You never fail to be amazing.
Luna's moon1100 chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
you've been gone for soo long, i almost forgot this still was updated! LAWL, this chappie was really good!, i liked it! keep up the great work!
Talonpaw chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
So amazing, I'm so happy for the update! I'm really glad Ivan is starting to come around... Love is such a powerful thing!

How do you write such beautiful stories! ;-;
combativeAdjutor chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
I really love this fanfiction. I've been waiting so long for this chapter and I swear my heart hurts. I hope that you will have the next chapter up soon.
fan girl 666 chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
very cool chapter i like that Ivan was so afraid of forgetting Toris he made a list for himself to remember

also Antonio's advice at the end was sweet
Magoo-Tora chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
I ... I really needed this.

This is such a wonderful story, I can't even begin to thank you how much this helped me through. You manage to put every chapter out at a time I need it most.

Enpowerswan chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
AMAZING as usual. I absolutely adore reading your stories (both on DA and on Fanfiction)!

What I loved about this chapter in particular was the focus on sanity and how Ivan is finally trying to better himself rather than make Toris worse. It actually kind of hit home, to be honest. The whole idea of taking care of yourself before you can take care of others is something I try to live by but I often forget.

Thanks for the wonderful update! I cn hardly wait to read your next one! (If you make Ivan forget Toris, I swear that I will cry my eyes out.) Hope to read your next chapter soon! This is geting really good!
210843q2938402 chapter 18 . 9/4/2011
oh my god. that was the most heart wrenching, climactic, beautifully written development of any story ive read in a long time. this whole thing, i read in a few days... i thought about it all through school, but unfortunately they wont let us use the wifi there... but throughout the whole thing i was effected by all of the emotion of the characters. i kept feeling frustrated, and helpless like ivan...like i just wanted to scream and make everyone understand. not that thats a bad thing! only great writers can do that!

a-anyway, this has been one suspenceful, stressful, depressing (and kind of maddening) ride, and YES, these last few chapters have especially struck close to home for me. so (...to conclude this long, stupid ramble...-_-) i really hope you update and im looking forward to reading more! and sorry for not reviewing sooner! '
Nevix Faolan chapter 18 . 8/23/2011
Wow...Just wow. This has to be one of my favorite chapters so far. I can't tell you how much I look forward to future additions. Emotional, realistic, and just the depth of this. I can't voice how much I do love this. As you said in the A.N., it really does hit close to home. Extremely close. From my view point, the characters are even relate-able and so many of these characters remind me of people in my own life and a couple of myself in a lot of ways.

I just really love how it's written and it just flows so well. That goes for the rest of the story, as well. Out of all the fan fictions, and online stories in general, I have read, this is easily my top favorite. It's just so easy to get sucked in and it makes me want to read more. I love your stories and always look forward to them, as well. Much love and appreciation for this story. Thank you for creating this.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »