Reviews for Love, Insanity?
Hoshiko2000 chapter 18 . 8/23/2011
Thank you for the update! This continues to be sensitively and truthfully written.
Miiio chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
I'm so happy that you have updated! This is an amazing chapter. Very emotional, and sweet. Agatha seems like one of those down to earth people, and I like that. Though her cold personality did set me on the edge a little bit.

I cannot get enough of the way you personify Toris! It's exactly how I imagine he should be all the time. He seemed almost fierce in this chapter, like he himself is/was on edge. I really cannot wait to see what happens as the story progresses further with him.

Ivan's personification is amazing as usual, as well. He seemed to me to be...not desperate, but...well, I guess you can say desperate for attention (though I don't really like the way that sounds). I found it heartbreaking that he was just looking for some way to relate with Toris. I guess when you get down to it, both characters have sad pasts, but they deal with it in different ways.

I truly love Love, Insanity. It's an amazing plot, and you are an amazing writer. I hope that you get to feeling better, since hard times are never fun. Can't wait to read more!
Luna's moon1100 chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
PM me, we need to talk about your awesome story.
Talonpaw chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
Oh man this is so amazing, and you are so amazing! The emotion in this story... it just leaves me speechless. I gave an excited mini yell when I saw this story had updated! :D

Also, I think I found a tiny typo, just wanted to let you know:

"Not it was Arthur who spoke up, one thick eyebrow raised but not judging."

Not should be Now?
combativeAdjutor chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
I was so happy when I saw that this fic was updated. It is so sad but wonderful and it is very well-written. I look forward to more chapters.
ItalianPotato444 chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
Gah I love this story! It's so angsty and adorable. Thank you for the RussiaxLithuania sweetness at the end!
fan girl 666 chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
very awsome chapter i loved all the angsty moments between Ivan and Toris

also i don't like Agatha as a character she just seems so cold to me
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
OH MY GOSH. You have NO IDEA how excited I was when the email alert for this showed up in my inbox!

That said...

;A; I'm crying from this chapter! It's sorta sweet-ish but mainly it's making me cry! TTuTT But I love this fanfic oh so much! Please update again soon!
AbandonedAccount12345 chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
This chapter seems a lot more emotional than the others, and that's saying something. It definitely seems like you've had (or had similar) conversations like the one Toris and Ivan had in this chapter.

And goddammit you made me cry.

Brilliant work, keep it up!

(my review is not worthy... btw this is blackcatmisfortunate from dA)
random lurker chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
Oh wow, this update was loaded. I had tears in my eyes two or three times. But the intensity is a good thing, true to life when it comes to dealing with mental illness unfortunately. :( I was glad to read in your author's notes that there will be a happy ending though!

One small crit: you used a lot of italics, especially near the end, to the point that it ended up being more distracting than actually emphasizing the dialogue.

Also, maybe add a trigger warning for this chapter? I wasn't expecting all the talk about self-injury (maybe I'm just sensitive, but it's better to be too cautious than not enough, IMO).
foxkiro chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
my god.

this chapter is so intense on so many levels that it just blindsided me. i had almost forgotten about this story, how could i? it's been so long!

i just love how deep and real you've made this world and the characters that inhabit it. and ivan and toris are just... magnificent. the way you've intertwined the concept of suicide is amazing, as well as the emotional turmoil that goes along with that.

please do not stop writing, and i wait with baited breath for your next chapter.

all my best,

rose
Talonpaw chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
This... this is so amazing. ;-;

Everything about this fic is just.. wow... I love it.

And I'm so worried about Ivan! ;o;

I'm rooting for you both, Ivan and Toris! You guys can make it through!
soraroxas365 chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
It's about time Kiku was introduced XD *fav*

I love how you sometimes call Feliciano "Feli" X3!
SisterFriend chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
Oh wow...

This story... It's just wonderful. It's so emotional, and all of the characters just need hugs and /I/ need a hug, because I don't know what's going to happen, and you need to update, and... Yeah.

But really. I love this. I read it all (the whole, really really long thing) in one day, and oh goodness... It's just... There are no words for how much I like it. All of the characters are written so well, and they all need love. *rambles on and on*

Anywho~ You should update sometime soon maybe, possibly...

~Silky
Guest chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
I love this story! You have to write more!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »