Reviews for Love, Insanity?
appasmomo chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
Dear God where do i begin? when i started this honestly i was reading it for the smuts that could come from it, but from chapter one i was freaking hooked! number one reason would be this AU you've created, the whole idea of the mental institution, firstly reminded me of "Once Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", and secondly psychology has always been a side interest of mine; wondering if there was a reason for human activity, and the part of this story that really stood out for me on this topic was when Toris was speaking to Antonio before the incident debriefing, i can't quote word for word, but the general gist is that People can do things of their own free will, not everything has a trigger.

so psychology is an interest of mine, but i didn't see it as a profession because of the fact that i would just grow waaayyyy too attached to people, i have a hard enough time being an EMT treating people for fifteen minutes, but just fifteens minutes is enough for me to get attached and concerned for them.

the other thing i loved is that people can really relate to the characters, and they're all in character as they would be in the normal show. As i was reading this i started thinking of my original impression of Russia which was "he's a freaking CRAZY COMMIE, but at the same time i feel bad for him" taking into account all the country's history it's no surprise he's a deranged over grown child. And then i'm looking at this and i'm thinking, yes if there ever was an Ivan Braginsky this would be him and how all the interactions with everybody else would go. ALSO, you can really empathize, you can feel like everything hits your heart and soul as if it hits close to home, even though for me it doesn't hit directly close to home, i've grown up in a unbroken family, very loving, youngest of four (pain in the ass) but loving siblings, my parents are still married after a bazillion years, but my boyfriend is like poor Toris here, broken home alcoholic mom, abandoned by his father, beaten by his step father, stuck in a rut until his stepdad shot himself. So that fact too pulled me in deeper and deeper.

I never looked too deeply into each of the disorders, but i love how you don't need a vast knowledge to understand the basic principals of them in this story. your descriptions does that work for the reader, and that's great to be able to do as an author.

The main plot line is intense to say the least, and the side plots are just as intense, and just all around i want to know more about what is going to happen. And i can't remember exactly when but very often you've brought me to tears. i'm sitting here reading and crying. that's another great thing to be able to do as an author, is to pull those strong emotions out of the reader

Now i don't read very much, in fact i was against assigned readings in school, until college, i don't like being told what to read, but when i find a story that just grasps me like this one, i get obsessive. this is really great you really need to keep this going cause i'm like dying right now, i need closure.

p.s. i love yao's broken english XD
megalomaniacal-dream chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
I love this story! It's so adorably messed up!

Also, I like the sly introduction of Matthew there.

Keep up the good work!
Caius Quo Bright chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
Yay~
Snupin chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
I absolutely adore this chapter, this story and you. Marry me?

I love how you characterised Ivan (he's so cute! but loves taking the piss out of people... "I might. I'm very impressionable, you know." *squeeee*) and the others.

One thing...didn't Ivan used to count in Russian? I adored your use of Russian (coming from someone who aspires to learn the language someday) in the earlier chapters and I was just wondering why he stopped?

but anyway love this chapter especially Yao coming over to Toris' side and Ivan getting spanked *wiggles eyebrows*

also update soon. Like now. Yes.
AstralSight chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
So I kind of pitched over to the side where I'm sitting and planted my face in a pillow in a fit of "d'awh" over this chapter. Because d'awh.
Sinsie chapter 15 . 3/28/2011
Man how does this story keep getting better and better! And goodness Ivan is a little mischievous brat xD Spank me when I'm bad I like it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
fan girl 666 chapter 15 . 3/28/2011
very awsome chapter i love Matthew going to level 1 and the meeting in solitary between Ivan and Toris

ps. congrats on getting 200 reviews
Kunoichi-Shea chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
Poor Gilbert... T_T

I'm so glad that Ivan is safe for now! I was so scared that somehow it wouldn't work out!

Yay we get to see Mattie now! .

lol! Does Ivan like spanking then? How kinky XD But really he and Toris are so cute together.
Wicked Winter chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
I'm so glad that Ivan can stay on level one. Awesome. Mattie finally has a real presence in the story.

Amazing chapter.
BadgerBlood4Life chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
I love Toris/Ivan! Please update again!
Lybe chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
Their flow seems a little more natural in this chapter. :) Nicely done! And thank goodness - Matthieu is near!

You updated right around my birthday, so this post made me beyond happy. :D
MrsOmnomnomers chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
It's sad how much I look forward to you updating " This chapter was so adorable! Yay Mattie showed up and yay Micheal got fired, he was an $$h01e. I can't wait to see how you end this but I don't want it to end! You make my heart feel super happy...Oh and the bit with the spanking made me roll around on my bed like HRE did when he found out Italy was staying in his house lol.
whitelotuswings chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
Yay Matthew has made is debut I'm so happy, but what happen to Liz? Love this story can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
so cute! this has made my bad day a good one,thank you!
Caius Quo Bright chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
So awesome! I'm not usually inclined to 3 RusLiet but this is awesome!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »