Reviews for Love, Insanity?
Maicera chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
So, when will the editing of the 'big scene' be complete?
Talonpaw chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
I'm so so happy you updated again! Like always your writing is amazing! I would have reviewed sooner but I read the update on my phone, and it's too much trouble to reply on my phone. And then my power went out for a while because of an ice storm. But I made sure to come back to leave a review. (:
Animedemon01 chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
This is getting really good.
Beiowulf chapter 23 . 3/5/2014
YESSSSSS I'm so happy you updated! I forgot how much I loved this story. But don't worry; we're still here.
It's great as always, can't wait to find out what happens!
Kunoichi-Shea chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
I'm still here! I'm glad you updated and that the story is moving along! I'm wondering how the meeting with Ivan's sister is going to be? Can't wait for the next chapter!
A Brilliant Loser chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Uwaa, you don't know how excited I was when I saw L,I was updated! I re-read all of the fic to get back to this point (which took two days bluh).

Anyways! Wonderful chapter; I really loved Antonio and Toris' conversation, even though I bet the Spaniard probably wanted to have heard about that when Toris was in reach so he could pat him on the shoulder or hand him a beer.

Can't wait to see what happens next and thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I WAS WHEN I SAW THIS
IM NOT EVEN IN THIS FANDOM ANYMORE
BUT I STILL REMEMBER THIS STORY
IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES OF ALL THE FANFICS I'VE EVER READ
Senaira chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
I almost couldn't believe it when it said that this story had been updated! I was so happy! Thank you. I'm glad that you've gotten the inspiration to work on it again and that you're going to finish it.

I liked the different elements included in this chapter. The building here is so eerie! I can't wait to see how Ekaterina is going to react and such. I hope she and Ivan can be a family again! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
I had given up every last hope that this was going to get finished! So glad to see it back again, and I can't wait to see more. Augh it's too good. Too good!
RedheadedDevil chapter 22 . 1/24/2014
Could you please continue the story? I don't know if you are still writing it, but I really love it.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
It depresses me because I start to get the feeling you aren't coming back... If it happens to be that you've given up... Then just know that a lot of people are on your side and still waiting! so please continue!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
A lot of people are still with you! Please come back to us and continue! It's been too long! I've had this story on my phone for a long time now waiting! Please continue!
America The Breaker chapter 22 . 11/9/2013