Reviews for Love, Insanity?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Hnnng...grrr...afggggnhh...aaahh...fuuuu...
It's. ...too. ...sweeeeeet...DIABEEEEETUUUUUUSSS!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Ivan should have his own damn box of tea. That would be sweet.
Beiowulf chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
This whole story is wonderful; it's easy to see you have experience with the sort of things that show up throughout the chapters (that or you just did a ton of research) and the way you portray every character's sickness without making it seem cliche or over-dramatic is amazing. Abuse and mental instability are hard to write about without giving off either a somewhat pitying and macabre vibe or a flat clinical one, but you managed to keep it realistic and still tug on heartstrings. The characters reactions to stimuli was always fitting and I never had one of those moments where, as I reader, I feel like slapping the characters because they are doing or thinking something stupid. Overall, they seemed...human.
The characters themselves are very fleshed out and lovely to read about. You can't help but feel for them and I've caught myself nearly crying a few times throughout the story. I love how you managed to make Ivan his usual messed up self but not have him sort of control Toris in any way. I've read too many fics where Ivan is just using him and Toris knows it but he can't help but love him, etc. and it makes me sick. Their relationship was so sweet and strangely positive (considering the rest of the plot) that it left me smiling every time something good happened between them.
It makes me kinda sad to see that this hasn't been updated in a while, but I don't blame you. I know what it's like to burn out and a story as marvelous as this one might do it to you fast. Even so, if you ever start back up I'm certain that hundreds of fans would be jumping for joy.
I'm at a loss for words to really describe how fantastic of a writer you are, but I do hope you don't give up on this talent of yours.
Grimmijaggers chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
Gimme more! I love this story w
Pedro wachapore chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
I NEED MORE! D: Porfavor!
Germanacountry chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Asses I wanted to see the little section that was kissing
3 chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
NO. THERE IS NO WAY THIS STORY IS OVER. NO. I just found this story a few days ago, so I don't know how quickly it updates, but I will follow this story for the rest of my life if I have to. This is BEAUTIFUL. PERFECT. I was dreading it ever ending, and now that I'm here, I hope you can continue updating. My mind will not rest until this story gets it proper end. ESPECIALLY with where you left off. So keep working hard, I faithfully await the next update. Thank you for this. :')
3 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
May I just say, this is so far, the best fanfic I've ever read? I salute you.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
Awww! The feels! I absolutely love how well you've written my favorite Hetalia character! I love the psychology throughout the whole story and the issue of being damaged and healing. Keep writing, I know you can do it!
Senaira chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Great! I absolutely loved the characters' backstories. The only thing I feel I should point out is in the second to last paragraph fourth sentence. You have "Yao asses Ivan's mental states" but you want to spell it "assess." They are two very different words. :)
Vincent-and-Yuffie-FOREVER chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Just got done reading the entire fic straight through and I have only two things to say: Holy sh*t and update soon please!
Sassafras chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
It says you haven't updated since September last year, do you ever plan on updating? I really like this story and I'd like to have more.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Nuuu... I hate seeing my baby Russia so miserable. D:
ElaD'Artagan chapter 22 . 3/10/2013
I started this fic not sure i will like, then i was hooked up by chapter 2... by chapter 10 i saw the last update-date and it was at this point i realised i must like to suffer, because you havent updated in a while and this story is really good¡. SO, i do hope you continue.

Anyway, i have enjoyed it so far a lot, it's an amazing AU, and i rarely ship yaoi but this is so well made i really feel for the characters. I really hope Toris and Ivan find closure and can be together (its mentioned a lot that ivan chose toris because they are "alike", but in the scene where toris snaps at ivan and then he wonders "how" is when i started to think ivan might pull off getting better after all if he saw that its posible to get over that kind of trauma)
LollyJCool chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Dx Suspense! I love this story and you hooked me right onto it, I felt the emotions in it, I've spent hours on end reading it up to here! I couldn't put it down! You're so creative and talented at this ... I. Have. Loved. This. Continue on my friend, as do we all wish! I'll probably be commenting more now, haa... Bye!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »