Reviews for Love, Insanity?
Hetaaus chapter 22 . 1/19/2013
I first read this around six months ago or so... but let me tell you, I never forgot about this fanfiction once. By far this is my favourite Rusliet FF forever and always. you did such a good job!
raindropsonsunflowers chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
Are you ever going to update this? I wish you would so much, it's one of the only RusLiet fanfics I've ever really really liked
NykiTyki chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So my thoughts on chapter 1 are:
-this is really good!
So I'm going to read chapter two and so on.
I will review every other chapter because I don't like spaming.
Hope u dont mind.
-poof-
silvervamp chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
Another chapter! YESSSSSSS! I've been waiting for this one for so long now. :'D

I'm still with you, I promise! Every time I get a little notification in my inbox that you've updated this story, my entire week gets better. I even find myself rereading this over and over when I check to see if you've updated and there isn't a new chapter yet. Please keep going! I have fallen in love with this story and have a ravenous need to see Ivan and Toris get their happily ever after!

You're doing as fantastic as you always have. Please continue! Hope to see more soon! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Hey it's me again after sending you that last message I realized I forgot to tell you how utterly amazing it is that you've included or at least mentioned all of our favorite hetalia characters even if they aren't all there but to be honest when are they! I love the little hints and backstories! Plus you're one of the first people that didn't make Alfred completely have Ivan! Sure they fight but he really doesn't want him hurt so I liked your portrayal, and I love how Ivan's so mischievous (super cute) ... So I really really really hope you update soon! I got finals soon and this would make my week! It literally made me tear up and I NEVER cry ,I'm a tough cookie to crack, but you have done it in 22 chapters! Please continue you are a remarkable talent and I would love to see the ending! Please tell me Ivan will get better so there could be happy ending! For him and toris! After carrying the weight on his shoulders and so much pain he needs this!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
Oh my god I have to tell you I've fallen in love with this story! I was hesitant since it was still unfinished but curiosity got the best of me... I've been reading this since Thursday and couldn't stop! But my fear was realized, i got hooked and have to wait until you update! You have to! Your story is full of angst, drama, romance, comedy and of course hetalia! And I'd just like to mention that while i don't usually ship pairings you make it so believable. I've read a lot of stories, trust me, but you're the first to inspire me to write a review back! Love it
SteamPunkLegend chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
More please! I apsolutly love this!
saracb26 chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Owww, I love this story so much! I always liked psychology, and I totally ship RussLiet, so this story is a perfect combo!
I hope yo will update soon, I'm so excited about what's going to happen in next chapter!
You are so so awesome, I love all this! :)
Eric Strauss chapter 22 . 11/16/2012
I'm still with you, and I love you! Update soon!
mellojello chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
Y U NO POST UPDATE SOONER?
momotachibana chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
Documents? What are they for!
CapriciousUke chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
Please ignore the other review that was made in my name! My little sister wrote that! QAQ Forgive me! On another note, I really loved the chapter and I think that Antonio is an awesome role for a big brother just like Toris!
momotachibana chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
ah ah ah ah ah its sexy
RussLiet4evah chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
ohhh... ToT
Please keep going! This is so wonderful!
RibbonRevolution chapter 6 . 8/31/2012