Reviews for Love, Insanity?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
Wow I love this story so much! You are awesome :3
may11101 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
only on the 4th chapter and already loving this
France1 chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
Omg you have to continue as soon as possibly cause I am now dying to know what happens!
Passing Reader chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
Oh this is wonderful! So dramatic and the plot turns are always interesting! I can't wait to see more, please keep up the good work! :D
Talonpaw chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
I'm still with you!

So amazing like always... so real.

I never even know what to say, because nothing I can say can possibly give this story enough credit.
RibbonRevolution chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Alright! Finally got around to rereading this fic! And you updated again! I would read more but it's one minute away from 2 o' clock and I have to fix my sleeping schedual before school starts! But the internet won't let me sleep... I'll just hope I wake up at a reasonable time tomarrow (that isn't 3:00 to 6:00 in the afternoon) and get to work on rereading so I can catch up on what I forgot and read the two new chapters. Fanfiction like this is just so good, I wanna keep reading! But that is how I became nocturnal in the first place...
Kittkitt chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
This is such a good story! I'll have to keep checking back to see what you do with it next!
kgmlsdvsd chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
I'M STILL HERE! And I'm not leaving anytime soon Thank you so so soooo much for the update! I'm glad you're sticking with it. And making the chapters so long! Thank you!
Rainflakes chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
I cried more than once during this chapter. I love your writing style so much! I've been a fan of Love, Insanity? for a while now, even though this account has only existed for a few days xD God, you don't know how much I adore this story. This chapter was bittersweet. I'm so glad his mother got to see him, even though it was only because she was pissed at him. I hope Toris can leave the past behind now. I hate that he's so guilt-ridden ;;

I love how we can so clearly see the differences between the Kirkland institution and this one here in Lithuania. It gave me a better idea about just how bad the ward back in England is compared to some of these other ones. I was disappointed when the chapter ended. "What? No! I want to read more don't end here noooo ;;" Not a lot of stories have that effect on me. I'm a picky reader ahaha xD

I was in tears during the part when Toris was kind of talking to the "spirit" of his father, per say. I felt like I was /in/ the story with him, and I hate his father as well, even though it's just a character in a fanfiction. If he was real I'd be sakljdklgjdfklgdjs FLIPPING SHIT in anger xD I'm glad he's not still alive or Ivan might have done something stupid for Toris' sake.

gahh I love how you portray these two. I've read many RussLiet fanfics that either make them just gooey romance or violent and hard to believe they're in love. I suppose the fact that this is an AU helps with the violence but I've read some of your other stuff so I know that it isn't just some coincidence. You actually give the characters other emotions. Sometimes they fight, sometimes they almost lose faith in each other but they hold on! I love that you don't make their relationship actually perfect with doves singing wherever they go.

I can't wait until the next chapter! Make it quick so I won't bite my fingers off in impatience!
Nah I'm joking take as long as you need to. It takes time to insert the quality that you have here into your stories. 3
LITHUANIAXRUSSIA chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
OH please please please please continue, this is so beautiful so wonderful! I hope this has a happy ending for Toris he deserves it.
fan girl 666 chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
i love the scene between Toris and his mom and the phone call to Ivan
Corsairway chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
God I'm having quite a bit of feels over this chapter. I love how you make the characters and the emotions so real. Great job
Shannon A. Bernstein chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed this chapter. I like that Ivan seems committed to trying to get out so that he can join Toris, and that they'r relying on each other and needing each other. I also find it interesting that we'd generally believe that Ivan's the one who needs Toris to take care of him, but Toris has a lot of repressed issues he's not always confronting, and it's never been more clear than in this chapter.

I didn't know quite what I expected out of Toris' visit to his mother. I don't know if I expected her to apologize - maybe I did, maybe that's what I wanted. I wish she'd finally realize what she's done wrong, and I feel bad for Toris through all of this!

Anyway, I really liked your word use in this chapter, how you described the look and feel of the institution and of Toris' house. Thanks for the new chapter! :D
Luna's moon1100 chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
AUHH-UH- F-F-F-F-F-F-F-!/3 /3 /3 My heart hurts QAQ this is so well written ((some typos)) and and gaaaaaahhh! this is a great story!
And btw I still read this story! So don't forget to update!
Kunoichi-Shea chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
So sad... T_T But some people really can't change, though I wished his mother would have. Some people are just beyond help, they're lost in their own distorted world. It's really very sad. But I think Toris was very strong to go through with seeing her, and even going back to the house. I think he accomplished a lot, even if it didn't go as he planned.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »