Reviews for Love, Insanity?
Nimhe Zehir chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Emrys and I are still reading; we look forward to every new chapter. Thanks for sticking with this story! :)
deniigisukarno chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Ahhh I can't take this I'm cry(and yes I'm still following I love this story please don't stop) I'm so sad to read that Toris and his mother aren't resolved. The scene with Ivan and Tori's on the phone was sweet it warmed my heart and made me smile. Good chapter I eagerly await the next one update soon please!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
God, this was one of the best fanfictions that I've read! RussLiet and psychology, two of my favourite things put together? GOD I love you! I was disappointed to come to the last updated chapter to be honest lol. Spent most of the last few days reading this. I can't wait until you update again!
RibbonRevolution chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
OH MAH GAWD YOU UPDATED. OH...MY...GOD...I am so happy right now! Bless your soul! I hope you find a 20 dollar bill on the ground! I thought this fic wouldn't get updated, like, EVAR! I've been waiting for a new chapter for soooooo long, I stopped reading this fic all together! I haven't read the new chapter yet. I'm going to reread this WHOLE fic. I've been meaning to reread it for a while, but I moved on to other fics and was busy reading them. Again bless your soul and keep up the FREAKING AWESOME work! X3
Luna's moon1100 chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
!YOU FINALLY UPDATED! And it was awesome!andandandannnnnd!stuff is happening and I need to know what happeeeenssssss! Update asap please!
Talonpaw chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
God, your writing, so beautiful. You dialogue is always so perfect!

I loved Ivan's line about Toris leaving his heart with him.

I really need to get on the ball and read all your RusLiet stories I haven't gotten to yet, because you are so amazing. ;-;
fan girl 666 chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
awesome chapter i love Ivan reaction to Toris going to visit his mother
Shannon A. Bernstein chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
Yay, new chapter! I was about to go to sleep because I have to get up early tomorrow, but once I saw this go up, I just had to read it. Wow, I don't know what to expect next! I don't know really what to say about this chapter...it was cute/sweet, it was tense, it was a cliffhanger, all at the same time!
France1 chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
Omg this is an epic story I would advise you to continue and update asap. I may have just started and finished reading this today and now I'm addicted to it so please continue. Oh and I would like to thank you for righting such an epic story! :)
nonexistant7598213 chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
Wow, what an emotional chapter. I had trouble getting through it. I'm lucky not to have any personal experience - myself, friends, or family - with any of these disorders (though my mom has been depressed in the past, and I wondered if I was once), but I tend to get emotional over Ivan for some reason, especially when he's suffering. I hope things turn out all right and I can't wait to finish the story. For those of you who have experienced these things or have loved ones who have...I feel for you now more than ever, because of this story. Keep your chin up and remember it's okay not to be okay! Everyone needs a little help now and then. No one has to do anything alone!

But to the author, thank you for a powerful story. As I mentioned in an earlier review, it's rare anything gets to me, so that's kudos to you as a writer, and of course a function of the fact that I like Ivan so much to begin with.
Anime Fan 4 life chapter 20 . 5/23/2012

pleas.!

please!

*puppy dog eyes*
nonexistant7598213 chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
I think Chapter 10 was my favorite so far! I'm really enjoying the story and when I have to stop reading it, I keep wondering what will happen next until I can read the next few chapters!
Ribbon Revolution chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
Sephielya J. Maxwell! Y u no update!

Your killing me! I want to, no, GOT to read more!
nonexistant7598213 chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Wow, just finished reading Chapter 8 after a fellow Ivan Braginsky fangirl recommended this story to me. What a compelling concept! And also you should be proud of yourself. After reading about Ivan's nightmares about the fire, I literally started crying, I felt so bad for him. This NEVER happens to me! I have cried at exactly one movie in my entire life, and about 2 TV episodes and never at a book or any kind of my literature. That's not an exaggeration at all. I just don't. Can't wait to keep reading this. Glad someone recommended it to me!
momotachibana chapter 19 . 4/30/2012