Reviews for To a Summer's Day
ipodindigo chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ahh I love this story so much! And the pairing too; there definitely needs to be more fanfiction for them! Great job!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was so adorable! I love it!
MissLadyDemon chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
So heart warming
spiel chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ah~ I love this pairing!

Thank you so much for writing this :D
Ich bin Spermany chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wunderbar! I feel so lucky to have finally found a Gemany/Spain story! (Which, by the way, my friend and i have dubbed this pairing "Spermany" xD) I feel that this pairing should be more popular just because of the pairing name lol. Nevertheless, this was a fantastic story! :)
El Negro blaze chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
AnaMachado chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Your writing is wonderful! You write in a way that is very enjoyable to read. Really liked your fic.

And thank you for addressing this couple. GermanySpain is an unusual couple, and it is hard to find fanfics with them two as a couple ... And I was really wanted to read a fanfic with them. So really thank you!

(Sorry my bad english)
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
At the beginning of the second summer it sounded as if the two of them broke up and I was internally sobbing but then Ludwig appeared so I cheered out loud.

Look at what this story has done to me. XD

I shall officially dub this pairing Spamany. Yes.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow, just wow! I adore your writing style and the pacing of the story, it suits this pairing so perfectly. There is such an atmosphere of peace and tranquility in this story, you can just read between the lines how content they are together.

I had never considered this pairing before, but now you've made me fall in love with it.
shibui chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I was looking for a GermSpain/SpainGerm Story and was slightly shocked, that there is only ONE on all (at least in English XD), fortunately your story is really cute and I especially liked how you wrote Lovino *g* I wished there would be more about these two (or about some other rare pairings I like), because they're both so cute and together, they're sugar XD
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Such a beautiful reading style - clear and concise and unbelievably vivid. Instead of playing up Ludwig's trademark awkwardness, you transformed him into a subtler figure, one whose more comfortable with himself and others. Romano's happy-go-lucky personality was brought to life so wonderfully. All in all, this is a gorgeous masterpiece that I'm so delighted to have chanced upon. Thank you very much for writing.

- Cattie
flit chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute~ and thank you times a million for FINALLY getting an English GerSpain up here 33333
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
beautiful. I expected a crack pairing, but I got a masterpeice.
cranberrieraven chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
...That's really beautiful. I've never read this pairing before, but I'm very glad I did. It's... just beautiful.
Boriquen Hetalia chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
DAW scheisse you made me a fangurl... i havent daw'ed at a story in forever! its excellent and i hope you keep writing stories just as good! good job and good luck!