Reviews for Stelle
bloody bint chapter 3 . 1/3
This was incredibly in-character and a nice read after finishing ME2. I'm glad I stumbled across this fic. c:
JaliceAZ chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
I enjoyed this very much. Thanks.
Liso66 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
This has been so much fun to read. I like the AU twist throughout the three chapters. Your characters are wonderfully well portrayed and the plot has been fantastic.

I hope to see more of this in the future!

Liso
Kodiak Sage chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Nice story! I really liked your descriptions and the steady pacing. You also have a good eye for political details. Some of your word choices are strange, but I think that they really work to make the story feel more "literary." Your Shepard was a little bit more emotional than I play her, but you explained it in such a way that it felt right for the story.

I also really liked the way you handled the Kaidan-to-Garrus transition. Some people really hate Kaidan after that conversation on Horizon, but I like to think that like in your story, Shepard still really cares for him and wants him to be happy.

Anyway, great story! Thanks for sharing!
SilverFoxQueen chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Damn, that was totally wicked! I love what you did here. What I have to wonder is were those snipers and other soldiers in the room Alliance or Cerberus? Either way, that was just perfect. I always figured that Shep would have learned her lesson from the first two times trying to tell the Council and the Alliance about this stuff, and would have gone preemptive on them. Well done here.
RavenWolf3 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
You have a wonderful talent for realism, both with your characters and with the inner workings of galactic politics, and the result is a story that has plenty of tension and intrigue. I love it! I truly hope that I don't have to wait until February for the next installment...
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is definitely my story, i keep seeing stories of how Shepard didn't romance anyone in ME1 or that she never really cared for Kaidan even though she romanced with him. So it's a nice change to see a Shepard who romanced with Kaidan in ME1 and with Garrus in ME2 while still caring for Kaidan in a way. I don't like when people bash Kaidan. But it's important that He understands when he wasn't there for her, Garrus was always there. He always trusted her. That's why She is with Garrus now. :)
snakeofdreams chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
favdddd
rebelbridgeburner10 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I read this first a few months ago, but didn't review because I noticed how long ago the last update was. But finding it again...shrug...wth. I love what you have here. This Shepard is the closest to "my" Shepard I've ever seen here, so I guess you can say I'm rather attached. And if you've played ME3 by now, you'll know that one scene in particular is very close. And your Shepard's thoughts mirrored my thoughts for my Shepard. If that makes any sort of sense whatever. Lol.
ghorka chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Incredibly awesome! I hope there is more someday! And Garrus "walking drag" brought up a different, far funnier image than it should have!
Dr Girlfriend chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Definitely one of my favorite steamy/fluffy/introspective Shakarian pieces! Which are really...my only favorite kind of Shakarian pieces. )
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Ehehe, that was awesome!

So sad it seems to have ended :(

Would love to read some more! :D
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I loved the Garrus/Shepard relationship and the cohesiveness of the team! It's good to remember that if the team can take out collectors and reapers, a few stuffy old men shouldn't pose too much of a problem. Well done!
Yournamehere99 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I loved this chapter. Shep and her team are just so bad ass. Great scene with the Alliance brass. I hope to see more from you but I have a feeling it won't happen till ME 3 comes out. Anyway, great story and great writing!
erlane chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Your Shepard is a politically capable bamf, your Garrus has all kinds of weird and amazing turian-isms, the crew will come back whenever Shepard wants them, and you just quoted Dante, *beejesus*.

I have a total soft-spot for Spacer!Shep and I highly approve of her nautical name. Am hoping somewhat wistfully for an encounter of the parental kind, but Alliance posturing is also enjoyable.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »