Reviews for The Eggs of Destruction
Fayza Banks chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Eggs-cellent! (sorry).
Seriously, great story with some wonderful imagery, and both the Brig and the Doctor well in character. Glad I finally found time to read this :-)
timano chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
A marvelous story featuring the Brig (one of my favorite characters in Who) and the Third Doctor (my favorite Doctor)! 10 out of 10 stars. (And why can't we have a story featuring the Silurians that doesn't end in their destruction? Maybe one day I'll write one myself...)
Laura Harkness chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
WAY impressive.
Laura Harkness chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
ah! most excellent! what a brilliant piece of writing!

i adore what you've done with Lethbridge-Stewart. really, really good work.

wow. i just love this. it's as close to perfect that i've ever seen on this site. good job.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
cool story Primsong!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
excellent egg puns on the chapters!

things are hotting up!
Laura Harkness chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
this just keeps getting better and better.
MyMadness chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
Is this becoming a Silurian Silent Spring? Or am I just desperate to find bird things to write in every review. I'm so happy to read some lovely Three and Brig. Thanks for writing this.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
coolio great Silurian action!

Laura Harkness chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
wow. this is so brilliant and so very, very well-written! i just sort of stumbled upon it and so happy i did. i am ecstatic to find something this good lurking on the site (i've almost given up hope, being so tired of rose-stuff). bravo. really. bravo. the characters are amazing. the dialog stupendous. the plot really imaginative. ten stars (at least!). i look forward to more. you're really doing a fablous job here. i'm jealous!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Great retro episode-style Fanfiction I like the Silurians and the Sea-Devils are they are so alien but come from the Earth's dark past!

5 stars
MyMadness chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Enjoying this. If this pre-dated The Birds, I would have expected that Hitchcock was going to be involved ("And a rotund man was heard to say, 'I've just had a splendid idea for a film!'")

Well done.
dr100 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I absoloutly love how this story is progressing!

I can just imagine the harsh condistions, the Brigadier limping from here, there, and everywhere, and I laughed at the line where the Doctor says about how the bedroom isn't habitable but the bath is, just because he's turned up to fix it, and the Brigadier grinning smugly, probably in appreciation of having the Doctor around.

I like your character description also, and how you've got the regular characters spot on, but that's common in all of your stories. I really cannot wait for Chapter Four!
OFIS chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
I don't know if you know how refreshing it is to read good Three. I'd offer compliments, but I'd just end up flailing and smiling stupidly. This is so much like and old!who episode that I can see them both acting it out on the screen in my head. And that rarely happens. And I sort of want to steal all of the dialog, but I won't. Brilliant job!
Derek Metaltron chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Hm, interesting so far. I enjoyed Big Finish's 'Old Soldiers' so the idea of another Three and the Brigadier story is great, and the setting is pretty interesting too. Good work.