Reviews for The Dance
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was really lovely! I loved the look into Gaila, and her background. Great writing! :D
Aista chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I wish I could see a visual representation of the dance. All up fantastic writing; I liked the touch of bittersweet melancholy at the end.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wow. I mean, this was amazing. Just so amazing.
Lionheart Rising chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This was beautiful! I like the way you tied Gaila and the other girl together.

-Dryad Warrior Queen
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was beautiful, and the ending was tear shedding.
Gul Bricett chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
1. I love Gaila.
2. I love this story, with its carefully crafted background. Extra bonus: you found a way to include the "other Orion" ( Diora Baird from the deleted scene).
3. ILU
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I really enjoyed your take on Gaila. Please, feel free to write more stories, for I would love to read them.

~amanda
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Lovd the anthropological lore here. And the time given to flesh out a previously minor character. Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
bluehorserunning chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Thanks for a story about Gaila. She's a fascinating character that too often gets relegated to 'Kirk slept with her to get access to the Kobiashi Maru program, the end,' or 'she's Uhura's perky roomate, the end.'
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ok this was absolutely beautiful. I really don't have any other way to describe it. You've given Gaila such a stunning backstory and woven it into the present and into your other characters so well. gah.. I would love to see more in the vein I think...
Artemiis Boz chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
this is such a fantastic, well thought out story! You put an incredible amount of effort into understanding the small facets of the character. This is a beautiful and intelligent story. Right on!
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
As always, great writing!
meganM57nebula chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Perfect.
nerdielady chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wonderful!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I loved the tone you set in this.