Reviews for That Moment
I really liked this I always wondered what he was thinking during his changes
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
awe
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
'She knew that, but she wouldn't let him be alone for that moment. He was afraid to find that he didn't want to be.' I love this line, I'm sorry that I can't say more, but I've really enjoyed every fanfiction of yours that I've read.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aw, this was such a sweet fic. It's nice to see Derek's point of view of the changes :)
WiccaChick98 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is really good! You are very good at doing things in Derek's POV. :)
JimmysMama chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love all of your one-shots that are from Derek's POV, you've really got his personality down, but this one is my favorite. It's so touching and just plain well done. I loved it.
Alamorn chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was really good! I thought your characterization was spot on. A lot of fics either make him too mushy or too gruff but I think you found the perfect middle ground, if that doesn't sound too weird. Whatever. I liked it.
DofD chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This made me a little teary-eyed. You ave no idea how much it takes for that. You are an amazing author.
Emma chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I like this one. You don't see many stories on Derek's feelings on Chloe seeing him change. And, of course, we don't see any in the book. It was very good. I enjoyed it.
moon-called-princess chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
:D
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wahahaha, I am reviewing because I need to kill time! And because I kept seeing the email for this sitting in my inbox, and then I was like "Oh yeah, still need to read that."

So, I kind of think this was my favorite one. I liked Mine a lot too, but I think this was my favorite. Intellectual self-musings are always fun, especially when they're angsty. And I kind of like reading Derek just think about Chloe without her really being there. There are other things I like about this one a lot too, I'm just not exactly sure how to write it. Lets see... I like how you started it off with the whole strength aspect and emphasized Derek's strength and how he's good at most things and doesn't need help -except for this anyways. And then I like the fact that in the end he was admitting to his weakness there and that he was not strong and actually needed Chloe. I dunno, it was cool.

Anyways yay, I killed like ten minutes or so! Whoopie! Soon she'll be here and then I can go to sleep! Plus I left you a long review that wasn't just random babbling that only you and I will understand but actually talked about the fic too! I'm so cool!

"Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me..."
Shana113 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
keep writing seems to be good
Phantomflowers chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I love this! Your writing style is perfect for Derek's POV.

I would love to see more oneshots from you.
ReadingInTheDark chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
love it... ur stories are by far the best... I love that u write for Derek's POV... like Kelley Armstrong does with Jeremy and Claytons. Please keep writing & I'll keep reading & reviewing.

3 ReadingInTheDark!
dare.bear84 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
gawsh, that was fantastic* !(:

it's really nice to get inside derek's head and try to see what he's feeling, cuz he rarely if ever shows it. it's so cute to see that he needs chloe and she's wants to be there him too :)