Reviews for Follow Me
Sian8Cookies chapter 40 . 12/3/2017
Ooh what’s plan B?!
Haru chapter 40 . 10/29/2017
This is definitely one of my favorite soulsilvershipping fanfics! It was so well-written and had a nice pace, I really admire it! I hope you will update this soon! :)
DJmiso chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
"Ah, look, here comes the other half of this failtastrophe." i laughed way more than i should have at this line. i just imagine him seeing chuu coming and just roll his eyes and calling them dumbasses in his head again. XD
Revenial chapter 40 . 2/1/2017
I just want to say this, is one of the most in-depth and captivating character developments/progressions I have read on and I really, really hope you come back to finish this off, I can see there is a lot to do and I acknowledge the tides of life get in the way but if you find time please. please keep writing.

your faithful reader

Enys Coggles
Revenial chapter 18 . 1/31/2017
I take it leave is meant to be Blue as in the female blue?
LittleBigTeacups chapter 40 . 1/29/2017
I know it's been over a year since you updated this story, and I've been following for a long time. It probably sounds really dumb, but it gave me the courage to work up the guts and tell my own crush how I was feeling, haha. I did over a year ago, and we're still going strong. I guess in a way I owe it to you! I hope you are able to see the story through to an end (although not without plenty more angst and action to make the payoff all worthwhile, of course!) This story is close to me on a personal level and I can really relate, I just wanted to leave you a note if you were in a rut to let you know you made a difference in someone's life!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/12/2016
Please update! This is so good so far!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
You see, I prefer to cal green/blue by his ultimate name: Schlong the almighty, or just schlong for short.

Love this story so far!
Lilis the pokemon lover chapter 40 . 8/5/2016
One of the best stories I have read. Whatever is wrong, don't give up! I'll be there to help! I really want this story to continue! I believe you can finidh this fan fiction! Keep writing good stories!
Guest chapter 40 . 4/14/2016
omg this got updated! *happy dance* I'll login and review later but allow me to express my happy sentiments just right now xD
EmberSkies chapter 40 . 3/26/2016
Wahhh I need more! Update soon, please! I'm in desperate need of good ol' angsty romance!
EmberSkies chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
Sil-sil XD I'm dying
Ai Star chapter 40 . 2/20/2016
Poor Leaf has to be the distraction XD
*Sees the quote* Uh oh what's going to happen?
Guest chapter 40 . 1/31/2016
I just found this story today, and I'm stunned you've been maintaining it since 2010 AND the most recent update was barely a month ago... it has me so hopeful you will bring the story to a close! Since I read through the whole thing in one go, it has been a massive treat and also really enjoyable watching your own writing and skill improve and blossom over time... don't give it up and continue to do your best! I can't wait to see and read more. :)
shadow-dog18 chapter 40 . 1/13/2016
oh awesome new chapter also i enjoyed readying sorry for not commenting on this chapter i forgot it got update...lol.