Reviews for As We Are
earthdragon chapter 1 . 3/17
Thought I would re-visit this old story and I'm glad I did. It's definitely one of your best.

I don't know how big that swastika is, but once the scars are healed, Tim could always get a tattooist to disguise the shape, by changing it into a Celtic cross, which would actually be in keeping with Tim's Irish heritage.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
An amazingly powerful story. You are a great writer. I cannot believe there aren't more reviews everyone should read this. An amazing quote to finish off the story too.

"We don't see things as they are. We see things as we are."/i Anais Nin
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
me love it!
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Beautiful.

love the team's unwavering support of Tim.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
amazing story!
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
OMG! That was a beautiful story. IT took me ages to read it because I cried most of the way through and my glasses kept fogging up. Thankyou :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
“You hungry Tony? I’ll go for supper – that corner diner does great pastrami sandwiches.” “Okay – and no feeding that homeless guy outside!” But Tony knew full well that Tim would be buying an extra sandwich for Warren, a Vet who’d fallen on hard times - Tony shook his head – sometimes he thought McGee was too soft for this job…no, not too soft – you had to have a particular kind of strength to face Abby every day and pretend she was nothing more than a friend." - I THINK getting a homeless guy a sarnie is a very nice and utterly Tim-like thing to do.

"Ziva, her own eyes full of tears stood in front of Abby looking more lost and vulnerable than any of them could remember. “Abby….” Her voice faltered as she struggled to ask for comfort. “Abby…could I please have a hug?” The last word ended as a sob and Abby was out of her seat in a heartbeat. She enveloped Ziva in her arms and the two women clung wordlessly together – holding on tight – giving each other strength, the strength to deal with what was to come. Gibbs couldn’t take his eyes off the two women – the women who meant most to him in the world. He didn’t know what to do – how to help them" - AW!

“You want to know what I see? I see a swastika, of course I do – but – I see it as an ancient symbol of good fortune, of well being…did you know it dates back to Neolithic times, and its been found in the sand paintings of Navaho Indians…” “Have you been listening to Ducky again?” He was smiling at her – and his face was transformed – how she had missed that smile…. “And what if I have Very Special Agent McGee? He knows some good stuff…” - AW!