Reviews for The Many Moods of Harry Potter
starlighttauriel chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Can you also please continue this? What will the children think? What was Ginny thinking? Why did she do it? Why di Draco(?) do it? Revenge obviously. Will Draco(?) just lever her now? Will Ginny realize what a mistake it was? I'd love it if you were to continue this!
starlighttauriel chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Can you make this one into a story?
Tommy14 chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
Very powerful imagery.
Of-butterbeer-and-frogs chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
Holy crap! That was awesome! Totally didn't expect that...very twisted. Keep going, I can't wait to read more!

cheers!
Of-butterbeer-and-frogs chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh my, this is very good. Short, but good. I'm off to read more!
crunchynoodles chapter 14 . 5/28/2010
nice! i wasnt expecting the dursleys on the last one though... i was thinking more wormtail torture but it's better than i thought :)
RaspberrySakura chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
NOOOOO! Don't suffer! *angst face* noooo!

;) Go on, you're good!
Anonymoose chapter 14 . 4/8/2010
Wow, you're so good at this!

Can't wait 4 the next 1!
thequeenwillruletheboard chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
You are amazing. I don't know where you get this vocabulary but I love it... I can always feel the emotion you are attempting to represent, and you pull it off so impeccably. Your message comes through flawlessly, and I cannot wait for the next insallment.
thequeenwillruletheboard chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
gotta say, Mione should have fixed that one with the paper slap in the Half Blood Prince movie! Guess it didn't stick, huh?
the darkness revealed chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
I was waiting for so long!

This one was brilliantly twisted, can't wait for the next one!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Aw...how sad! Well written, though. Nice work! :)
the darkness revealed chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
This is 8 reviews in one.

These are amazing! You have an amazing talent here. I enjoy each oneshot.

I look forward to your next one!
Samairi chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
Great chapters :) You really put some deep stuff in here, hidden by the light stuff. Great job. :D
Samairi chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Oh my word...Harry went as far onto the Dark side as he possibly could...major development! So was this his lover in the lust chapter? I was trying to figure out who it was; black hair doesn't go with anyone. But Tom! Tom Riddle! Voldemort! GAH!