Reviews for Keyboards
MI chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Kataang Army Rocks :)
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
KATAANG ARMY ROCKS HARDER THAN ANY ZUTARAIAN EVER DREAMED! XD

I love this. It's a lot like Subject: Title Goes Here, only instead of Jetara and Kataang, it's Zutara and Kataang. SO EPIC! :) This is really good for a first chapter. It brought out my fangirl side. (It's getting easier and easier to do because of people just like you. :))
Pinapple chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
KATAANG ARMY ROCKS

please update soon)
ModernLoveIsATacoTruck chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Aang: 7

Sokka: 0

KATAANG: 8

Zutara: 1

...And that's just how much Kataang rocks.

"Aang: 7, Sokka: 0." - Aang; Book 1 Water: Chapter 3 The Southern Air Temple
ModernLoveIsATacoTruck chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
KATAANG ARMY ROCKS!

LONG LIVETH AVATAR AANG, THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVING AIRBENDER FROM THE ATTACK ON THE DAY OF THE BURNING SOZINS COMET! HE WHOM SAVED THE WORLD NOT ONLY ONCE, BUT ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS! HE WHOM WEILDS THE POWER OF ALL FOUR ELEMENTS, ALONG WITH THE POWERS OF ENERGY AND THE AVATAR STATE, HE WHO IS THE TRUE SOULMATE TO LADY KATARA OF THE WATER TRIBE, THEE WHOM RECUED THE LONG VANISHED AVATAR FROM HIS ICY FATE. SHE WHOM SAVETHED THE AVATAR SPIRIT WHEN IT WAS MOMENTARILY DESTROYED BY THE LIGHTENING OF THE TERRIBLE AZULA, THE WATERBENDING MASTER AND THE AVATAR, THE LAST AIRBENDER! WATER AND AIR! LIQUID AND WIND! EYES LIKE THE SEA AND EYES PF A STORM! MAY THIS SHIPPING LIVE LONG AND FOREVER! KATAANG!

Now, no Zutarians can say anything as awesome as I did about their shipping. That's just how unrealistic and stupid it is. KATAANG ARMY ROCKS!
Nicooliosis chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
WOW... I LIKE IT!1
please continue! _
Kataang Army Rocks!
Nicooliosis chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Kataang Army Rocks!... nuff said.
oh and i think Sokka would make an acceptation for chuck norris, who wouldn't? the man can believe its not butter and slam a revolving door! the mans a god. :)
samtana chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Nice twist with Gyatso.

I personally don't think Toph would be one to run away out of guilt, or whatever. She'd run away and feel guilty later. Though I don't know what you're planning. Either way, Toph's a pretty headstrong character. I wonder why she disappeared!

This got serious quick. The Toph thing is a good distraction for Katara's love life. Well, not a good one, but a distraction. Thanks for sharing!

-samtana
Mithendel chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
whoa that was a twist lols enjoyed the chapter. keep up the good work.
yourdyingwish chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i'm thinking we need some tophara here! hahahaha, keep up the good work ! : )
Mithendel chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
whoa some serious plot development :) hm i wonder where toph could have gone. keep up the good work
Mithendel chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
well that was rather interesting. lols one big serious fight between Zuko and Aang. i could see something similar to this happening between them. keep the story going, it is really good
samtana chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was great! I laughed all the way through. Thanks so much! This made a bad day so much better. Especially when Aang made his mushy, romantic speech and everyone was speechless. That was the best!

Personally, according to my deepest emotions, I think Katara is perfectly fine and independent without a romantic life, as she said in the chat room. She likes them both, like friends, I think. But the world doesn't let us get away with not choosing, so, in accordance with the world, I choose Kataang! With pride. Yay!

-samtana
The Natural Shadow King chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
ZUTARA ARMY IS AWESOMENESS! IF YOU AKE ZUTARA THEN MORE PEOPLE WILL READ! BESIDES LOOK THERE IS LIKE 167 PAGES OF SOME ZUTARANESS!
Mithendel chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
lol that was pretty funny. keep it up. and we all know that it should always be kataang.