Reviews for Pain
Please upfate
boomflakes chapter 4 . 6/25
Is this dead
KillerToBee808 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Yeah this story is ok in my opinion but I think you could make it better, like make the chapters more longer and add more drama and jealousy. Haha a good story has just as much drama as there is action :-P and I will tell you what I tell other authors, I encourage you not to be a BI-atch and abandon this story. Many people leave their stories just because they get board of it. I despise people like that. Think of it this way, a story that you made should be like a baby. You don't just make it, raise it half way, and then dump it in the garbadge because you get board of it. ANY HOO. Thanks for listening to me babble I would sighn in and review...but I'm just a lazy bastard..haha...TA TAH... B-)
Battleclaw8 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Nice job at writing a series like this really looking forward to the chapters to come. :)
Try to extend the chapters a bit as I get disappointed when I see the chapters ended way too soon :(

Greet crossover choice and peace out ;D
deathlyhollows chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I really like what ur doing with the story but could u make the chapters longer if ur gonna cotinue
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ahahahahah chapter one was hilarious
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
I love your work! Your stories are always so well written. THis particular story is not an exception.
frytrix chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
I am going to put in bluntly and this is something i dont say often.

Your Story Suck big time.

Chapter 2-4 is nothing but trash. what did you write like 5 sentences and then only in a song to make your story seem longer?

only good thing you did was first chapter, at least that one was fun to read, but the rest of the story can you just delete and trow in the trash.

keep the songs if you want them, i am saying just write some more damn long chapter and not just songs, it just ruins the story and the readers mood.

to put in bluntly unless you change it, wont this story even be worth reading future chapter in.
Axel Emyia chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
that was a brilliant chapter
fanofmany chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Pretty good so I guess instead of a cheerful and tard mask his is a cool arrogant one this time.?
fvxx bdcccgb ghvev b chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
everyones too ooc and u suck dick
The real leghendary supersayji chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
i like it, different from the normal naruto replacing tsukune and being some over happy kid (though he is like that in cannon) i think this is orginal and you should update.

Also i was thinking about doing a naruto Rosario Vampire Crossover instead of the whole fannon (the council bansihed me boohoohoo) it would be naruto is actually from the Rosario Vampire world. in this kushina (lets be honset minato only provided naruto with blonde hair and i think blue eyes, everything else about him is from his mother) minato is not his father instead either the kyubi would be (making him a youko) or a yuki-onn, she is sent to the monster world so she is safe from kumo.

She would either become impregnated (what you recommend is the best species) from the kyubi's yoki it has no gender, the chakra would nuture kushina during her period (necessary feature, sorry if its a bit much on dicription). she would instead find and marry a yuki-onn when she attends the school.

naruto would attend the school for a good while until he graduates and is called to return to the elemtal nations since he is tsunade's last relative ~(there kinsman distant relatives by cannon, as the uzumaki clan and the senju are cousins)

email me what you think dude/babe(just being friendly)at .uk
alatir chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
awesome story man hurry and make more chapters
vampslayer12 chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
good story another chapter
narufan chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
love this story cant wait for more chapters. So please update soon