Reviews for Dark Night
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
This is amazing! I wanna know what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Shades-Soul chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Nice :P I like the last bit the most about favoring animals and how she likes him. Cant wait for the next chapter.
sleepingangel2006 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Very great story, only concern so far is the grammar, most of it seems to be just a need to proof read. Keep up the great work though and will love to see this story fully written (as in not given up on).
mcamastow chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Glad to see the story back.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Thanks. I'm new to the online fandom.
Slytherin Studios chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
I liked the ending, good job :)
silentwolf3993 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I think that this story is a great story, i have read all of the Carpathian series and I liked this story just as much as the others. I believe that you should contiune to write the story, it has a great plot so far and could go a long way. Great Story!
moonlit marauder chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
please please update this update was just amazing, i would love to have the carpathians POV of this though.:)
slynn64 chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
Awesome story can't wait for next chapter!
Karla chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
I loved this. Can't wait until you make another chapter for the story! That was !
mcamastow chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
great chapter she has so much control wonder what would happen now that the council knows about there connection.
chrissy chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
this is amazing i feel as if im reading one of the books, the character ciara is awesome a real kick ass lady and funny loved the amazon speech she showed him please write more cant wait excited to read the next chapter very well written and interesting plot!
mcamastow chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
I am really liking this syory but i hope you don't make Siara to weak She needs to deal with Zacharias and his caveman nonsence.
slynn64 chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Nail bitting clifthanger!Good story, can't wait for next chapter
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
I love this story! I was so extatic when I found out you updated! thank you! and keep going!