Reviews for Selwyn Village
Awesome story!:)
R1U2 chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Omg! I love this
Peekaboo42 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Very nice story. I suspected all along that Carlton would be an excellent lover. I wanted more details in the sex scenes, however.
Miggs chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
"Your stomach is squishy." Riley said, patting her fake belly. Juliet's eyes widened and quickly placed the boy on the ground.

LOL! Love that bit!

One of the first Lassiet fics I've ever read and definitely one of the best here. I do hope you write more stories about this couple.
TheWhoaMan chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
This was so cute! I loved every minute of it!
Muirgen Monet chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
I liked how Lassiter didn't consider himself an expert on marriage, even though of the two he's the only one had been married.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Nice first chapter!
carliet chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
this was a great story:) i wish those 2would actually get together but everybody likes shawn and her together but i feel theres something more with lassiter and juliet.
silverluna chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Aww, it's the end. :( But it's been an awesome Lassiet tale! Yay!

I love how you keep up the mystery of just who Carlton might have married by hinting that the case had taken place a few years ago. I think it's absolutely sweet and adorable that tough Carlton Lassiter has softened enough to live in a place called "Mermaid Acres" (great name!) and to accept a stuffed pineapple from Shawn Spencer for his new baby. ;) Wicked awesome!

Love that a few years have passed and we get a glimpse of fun and loving married life with Lassiter and Juliet, with house and baby! Lassiter sounds like he loves Ellie and makes the most wonderful dad and husband. ! Loved this story so very much. :D :D :D :D :D :D
kaidiii chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Exellent story! Lot of happiness and love futere for Carlton and Juliet! Nice family! Wonderful work!:)
Sparky Dorian chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Ohh! Sweet! :) I've loved this all the way through, and I'll certainly miss it. But this was a great last chapter, and it was adorable.
kaidiii chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Awesome! Lovely Carlton and Juliet together! Good luck Carlton with Juliet lot of happiness for each other! Fantastic job!
Sparky Dorian chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Haha, wow. That was funny. I loved the hug at the beginning! :) This story has been great all the way through. I have to say, I was NOT expecting it to be Susan, at all.
silverluna chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Yay! Thanks for the update! I love that Lassiter, then Juliet, are adamant about not getting the case taken away by Shawn and Gus, even though time is passing and the results aren't coming in.

What a sweet PDA hug! From Lassiter, in the station! AWWWW! :)

Tre sexy! ;) "Juliet felt nostalgic about their time as a fake married couple. Suddenly, she really wished she could have found out what her partner was like in bed. There had been real chemistry between them, and in Juliet's opinion it had totally gone to waste." You've really done the Lassiet-ness so tastefully. Love it! And they're going to go on a real date! AWESOME! Yay, Lassiet! :D

Loved their date—(and your writing style, you put things together with so much ease!)—and whoa, tre sexy date! LOVED the ending of this chapter—

"She smiled when she found her partner, in the same stance as he had been just weeks before during their undercover escapade, flipping pancakes on the stove. This time, however, he was dancing along to the radio, completely naked except for the revolver apron. It was then that Juliet knew this relationship would work."

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha THAT IS AWESOME! (I loved also that Lassiter has apron with a revolver pattern all over it!) ;) Sweet!

Loved loved loved this story! Hope to see more from you! :D
silverluna chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Awww! Lassiter cooked for Juliet before he left! AWWWW-esome! ;D

I love that Juliet really contemplates what a relationship with her partner would be like—"is it worth the risk?" And this: "He really loved her, she knew." Squeeeee! There's hope!

New twist! Jared! I wondered if there was something off about him!

OMG! Tears sprung to my eyes with this:

"Susan swore that you two were so in love. She wished we could be like you." Juliet resisted glancing at her partner as she filled with a mixture of embarrassment and pain.

OMG! OMG! OMG! *takes deep breath*

I love this underlying thing with Lassiter getting so upset that Jared is a big fat lying cheater! It's almost as if he can't believe that a man with everything he could ever want: a wife who loves him, kids, a house, etc. could do something like this to his family, and that's the real reason behind his menacing questions. That's awesome, great job with that!

D: Awww! They're not talking! *weeps*

Please update soon, I'm looking forward to it! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »