Reviews for If You're A Bird Than I'm A Fish
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 1 . 4/16
lol that is too funny Yami and Yugi are opposites Yugi eats the icing and vanilla and Yami eats the cookie and chocolate I liked the questions Ryou gave them good one-shot :D
joytomlinson2897 chapter 1 . 2/28
This is adorable the way you wrote it out, I applaud you the way that you can mix details and information in and at the same time it be different and unique yet similar.
Keep it up :D
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
LOL. Great story!
HikarixYamixYaoi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aw, this was so cute! I really enjoyed this, and loved the friendship between the two pairings, there needs to be more of these! I love love this! :-)
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Very funny and well written, I loved the answers everyone said. And its very original your history. I really liked it!
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
As always, lovely one-sjot.

I agree with Ryou. Those two are just so different!

But they love eacch other and we love them! That's all that's necessary.
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I want to be the only other fish Yami won't eat XD Such a cute but funny little analogy :P
Saskie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
So cute~ I love Ryou for pointing out their opposites!
Black Dragon Studios -writer chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
As always this was great! The title fits it and you're as good at writing angst/romance as you are writng humor/romance(which is almost perfect). I loved this story and thought it was adorible. I especially liked the part when Yami looks at Bakura and says;

"I'm not letting you take him on any boats."

After Yugi says he'd rather die in icy water.

That was my favorite paragraph.

So anyway, I loved it and thought it was very cute.

I'll Never tell chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was really cute. Greate job!
Rogue Blade chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
that was cute and sweet.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
*giggles* bakura's gonna have a field day with those leftovers. XD

Daemon Luciel chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
It wasn't was really cute and funny.

its a good idea to write about yami and yugi being opposites _
Phoenix0192 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Nice, very good
djfhldkjhglkajshflkjahslfkjhas chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
See? Told ya I'd start raiding your stories xP

This oneshot had me in hysterics. xD The title was what really caught my attention at first, but all the cute puzzleshippy fluff, and then Ryou's little plan was set in motion and I just couldn't stop reading! Yami and Yuugi really are like Yin and Yang. But I think that might be what makes them work together so magnificently. They are definitely one of the best pairings in the entire series, with tendershipping as a close second.

Speaking of tendershipping, the BxR fluff was to die for in this. I love how close you made them. xD

Yami's reaction to the fire and ice question almost made me fall of my chair from laughing so hard. And the way that Yuugi went along with it too...xD That was just too much. Probably my favorite part in the whole story xD

The ending was adorable, too! It really just ties the whole story up perfectly. Of course the Hikari would choose vanilla while the Yami chose chocolate.

Great oneshot! Can't wait to read more of your stuff~

-ps409 (aka allyy)