Reviews for VEXEN: Maintenance Guide and Manual
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
this was amusing and it does sound like Vexen. I liked the autopsy specialist thing XD
KitexXion chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
lol i was thinking about the sue axel thing then noticed that when mixing up aeleaus it spells sue a lea lol
MetaGiga chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This just cracks me up!I'm gonna show my friends and fav this!

You're so funny!
Renee Niels chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I adore this.

-Renee
Kiracles chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I like this, quick thing though, in the questions/answers section, ice doesn't burn, it melts...

Sorry, I'm just an OCD perfectionist.
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
oh dear these Vexen units seem far more dangerous then the Xaldin units haha still i want one!
agent-to-the-rescue chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I absolutely love this! It's awesome!
Ultimafangirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ok, first of all I would like to say thank you for writing these and fueling my obsession over them. These things always crack me up. And this one was no exception.

...clears throat... I just have one problem. Your mention of Lexaeus/Aeleus. Although it's hard to tell from the fandom the man was one of the apprentices. Who were scientists. So Lexaeus isn't all brawn no brains. I don't know if that's how you actually think of Lexaeus or if you just went with the most common fanfiction portrayals of him but I wanted to mention that since you'll be doing the Lexaeus one next.
Danaxiel chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Huh! That was kinda funny
Volixia chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hm, How much munny is a Vexen 're are a few mean girls who might like to meet one.*maniacal laughter* uh excuse me, anywho great chap/oneshot although since I'm a Zexion fan girl could you PLEASE make one?

Volixia out
Ame-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
LOL I LOVE IT! :D That does sound like Vexen... but my mom's reading over my shoulder right now. O.O I have to go...

- Amethystte