Reviews for Break up
Riza Phantomhive chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
This fic is the greatest example of Bittersweet love! I totally love the ending! Hikaru sure took his time thinking about his feelings for Kaoru. This fic is probably one of the best HikaKao fic that I've ever read so far. (**)

I don't usually write reviews but I just had to let you know how great this fic is lol. Keep up the good work! (_)V
Thanatos chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG LOL I LLLLOOOVVVVEEEDDDD IT JEZZ U DK IN HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW this book or wat ever was idk EPIC it was both suspenseful and lovely aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
OMFG! I LOVED IT! -SQUEAL!- I AM TOTALLY FANGIRLING!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
OMFG! I LOVE IT!
Hilouu chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Honestly this is the first hikaXkao story I read on here & I've never been able to find a story quite like it u.u this story will always remain precious to me because of the nostalgia I get whenever I read it.. sorry for posting this anon but I just feel so cheesy saying this u.u
EternalFalsity chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
what a great ending!
AlicetheDemoness chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
D'awwww,this story has it's ups and downs but it's do darn cute! Excellent job my friend,from one writer to another,bravo!

Sincerly,
Pandora Hearts in Wonderland
Guest chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Beautiful! Oh i cried so much then i would smile like a maniac. You are wonderful.!
DnA.Ohshc27 chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
:D That was soo cute!

I'm soo glad it ended HikaxKao!

Soo glad! Oh I loves it!

I love it as much as I love Kaoru.. Which is alot!8)

Great great story!

DaixRiku4ever

HikaxKao4ever
DnA.Ohshc27 chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
Wow! That was intense!

This story.. Even though I LOVE Kaoru with all my heart.. My favorite host.. I don't like him I this story!

This story is very very good trust me! But I just don't like him!

The character not wrong dont worry I'm not flaming!

But Kaoru is making me mad!

Hilary please stay fighting.. Kaoru please give in to Hikary

I don't like Kaze either -.- Hes in the way!

Again! Your character are just perfect!

DaixRiku4ever

HikaxKao4ever
DnA.Ohshc27 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
:) I'm happy for my Kaoru.: He deserves someone that won't make him unhappy and use him *hints Hikaru*

I just wonder what Hikaru will do now...Which means next chapter!

DaiRiku

HikaxKao
IllusionaryMagician chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Awwh! That was soo nice! Awesome job! I loved it :D
Coolaloo chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
ty i loved this! :D
SHIONxx chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
hahahahaha last part was the best~! believe it or not i'm totally stucked not wait absorbed? i dont know how to explained but if theres a much more heavier word then engrossed i'll use it to express how sucked in i am while reading your story!
meerkatters chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
This. Was. Awesome.

The first Hikaru/Kaoru-story I've ever read, and I must say, it's wonderful. I have had too many fangirl-squeals already :D Let's make a last one, shall we?

!

That was long ... anyways, great spelling, great storyline, wonderful plot, awesome characters and just - perfect! A perfect story :D