Reviews for Beautiful
PeppermintPeople chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This made me smile :)
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
very sweet. you should write another Taang sometime. even if its a one shot. your a good writer and you can never have enough Taang. well, apparently this site can but whatever.
somethingsomethingsomething chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
It was very good, but I don't think Toph and Aang will live to be over 100. you said they spend the next 98 years together , and in this they must be 18 years old, so that's saying they live to be 116.

I know that the life expectancy will be different, but I don't think normal people live that long.
Blouta chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was cute, very well written, and described Toph's pain and stayed in character.
saki yume kira hanajima chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
this fic is beautiful, just like toph :D
azab chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
loved it great job :
TwiGurl5000 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
AW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! U HAVE 2 MAKE MORE DRABBLES LIKE THESE! sorry. i 4got 2 get out of caps and i'm too lazy to rewrite the whole message even though im just sittin on my ass with headphones on my ears.
i r anon chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Let's start with the good stuff:

Your writing is pretty good. Transitions are smooth. No grammar or spelling mistakes in sight.

The story opens and closes with the same lines, which was a nice touch.

As for the bad stuff... Well...

Out-Of-Character: Katara wouldn't treat Toph like she's helpless. Toph would not act the way she did when Aang was talking about how beautiful she was... And Aang... Would be a lot more awkward. He really never striked me as a smooth guy, unless 5 years of non-canon character development took place... And it's still going to be hard to believe that such a goofy, childish boy would say that... and not fail at it. Considering that it's Toph, she would have protested, or commented sarcastically, or roll her eyes... Or do something... Toph-like...

Also, the line where Aang chuckles lightly and says: "She is my friend, yes. But you. It's you." is stretching it a bit too much. If you meant Aang to have gotten over Katara, then perhaps a line saying "I've gotten over her" or "It was just a crush" or something to that extent would have been more suitable... and Canon... and less cheesy.

Oh, and too. Many. Periods used for a dramatic effect. Like this. It's nice once in a awhile. But. Not too much. So yeah.
jellyjay chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh my, that was absolutely gorgeous! Very well done! Thank you so much for sharing.
TAANGfan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aw! I love this! XD
Terrib4d chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is pretty good. I like it.

Come read my on-going story about the Gaang after Sozins comet.

Please REVIEW so I know if I should continue my story or ditch it.

Warning: It's Zutaran!
Daydreams Become Realities chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
*tear* 'Tis beautiful!

I love it! Love love LOVE it! :D
Animus of Masada chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow, very well written, and nicely in character too. Good job!
A Little Rusty chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
:) i liked it. I mean it was cheesy and stuff but AHLAVET! You should write more. Lovely story ;) Taang needs more fluffy oneshots like this...