Reviews for Brick Wall
How sweet! AWWWWW XD
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was really sweet! I enjoyed reading this. (:
VT chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Sakura's growth was really beautiful. And to have it paralled by something she considers ugly? Wonderful. It's so telling of her insecurities and doubts, but also how she grows from having them. I really believe that through our insecurities, our hardships, it's what makes us grow into who we're meant to be. It learns us :)

Also, I enjoyed Naruto's sweetness. He has his moments of clarity and profoundness, where he opens up and you realize how special his character is- his ideals aren't naive, just pure. And Ino's contribution... I loved how all her close friends saw her and what she couldn't see of herself. They knew her better 3 And I laughed at the part with Itachi (him being there warmed my fangirl heart) leaving Sasuke speechless. lol

This is wonderful. Thank you :D
leopard chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hahahaha- Yes.

So much love. :) I love it. Her innocence was brought across as just that- innocence and not stupidity, along with her willingness to grow and then damn well do it- yes. Love it. Naruto giving comfort over her hands- so much love.

Also, the distinct lack of pairings- I approve. It was well written and didn't need a pairing to make it wonderful. Like Sakura doesn't need to be paired with a guy to be made of awesome.

Sometimes I do wonder though- how would she and Naruto have grown if Sasuke was not in the manga? Something to ponder perhaps.

Lovely bit of writing, and it was very kind of you to share. :)
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
love it! i love the fact that you used the brick wall as her obstacle to get through. and her hands 3 absolutely beautiful.
Lady Light chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
D Short and sweet and complete. I like! *thumbs up*
oh-the-linsanity chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice one-shot. I really liked it :)