Reviews for We've Given New Names To Our Hopes And Our Pain
lviita chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Write more please please please.
char chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
awww this story is so sweet. you could carry it on, i love fuinn. they match, they make each other whole. great story! :)
Fuinn123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Very good! I hope you continue this one!
deli chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I think you should write a sequel!or even write a long fanfic

would be great, and your writing is very good

TEAMFINNMEMBER6178 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! I LOVED it! I know this was written before the finale, and it made me want Quinn to keep her baby! Great job!
Kimi ga Ireba chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This was a great Finn/Quinn one-shot, loved the plot of this, it was really sweet and cute. I like your writing style! Also I thought you wrote the characters well. I hope to see more Finn/Quinn fics from you in the future!
Abbey chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Update Update Update!

Love this story!
Sassy1515 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
AHH!keep going-i love finn and quinn!
cotnolair chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So it's been 3 months. I understand if you're busy or what. But Please update this pretty with icing on top :) You're good. Glad you're a Finn/Quinn shipper as well. :)

Looking forward to more of these... :) God bless you!

PS: You should narrate how Quinn managed to raise Melody, her parents got her back, etc. :) thanks!
Ria chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Any succeeding chapters? :) this one's good. Spread the FQ love! :D
GilbertDrone328 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I kind of love it. :)
greekfan14 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
wow this was amazing! I love reading future glee fics especially with Finn/Quinn and this is one of the best I've read!
qaby chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw, I love Finn/Quinn! :)

Not a happy ending, but not a sad one either, perfect balance.
whitters23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Loved this! Love grown up Finn and Quinn and their awkward interaction. Can't wait to read more!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Adorable! I'm a really big Finn/Rachel and Puck/Quinn fan usually but I found myself liking Finn/Quinn a little bit during Hairography (when they made up at the end), it was really precious and innocent. Can't say there's much hope for them in the next episodes but this is a really great story nonetheless. :)