Reviews for Mysterious
OMG! Future!Neuro is so darn sweet (for Neuro, that is). X3
sayume214 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
It IS his way of flirting with her! XD
Namei chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Each one of these stories can be a stand alone! I truly enjoyed reading your writing!
Miki-ball77 chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
Wait, wait waaaaiiit! I know it!

I'm, guessing.. Love you?

i mean it IS 2 words.. though I'm not sure.. xD

oh.. hi! I'm new this is the first fic ive read.. ehehe
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
im guessing happy valentines?

well.. it DID say today's celebration.. the phrase "the best sensation" might be related to my guess since it's valentines.. but.. that "a goal to reach" confuses me.. my inspiration and fascination can be... Yako being inspired by Neuro..

blah.. i don't know.. xD
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Aww.. it's nice seeing Kaiyo in another fic. :3
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Crap.. I'm all smiles right now. Oh wait not a smile more like a Cheshire's grin. xD aahhh the great many things I would do just to see this as a fanart or an OVA.. but alas.. TT_TT nothing..

I love this 3 I can really imagine it
HomestuckShipMasta chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
This chapter is a little confusing, but funny and enjoyable. I just had to read it twice! ..
Juridal chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
Hmmmm...is the answer... LOVE YOU

?

Love is a wonderful sensation celebrated on Valentine's Day

You (Neuro) is what inspires and fascinates Yako

If the 3D puzzle is solved, would it make an I-shape?

haha just guessing

I think this is cute
grafitti chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
I have to say, this is my favorite one so far as you've updated (I read everything, stopping after Case 15, and came back to review on this one), and this is absolutely ADORABLE.

I've always loved beauty and the Beast, but I'ms tarting to think I like this version more - especially Yako looking like she was crazy. xD
Qu33rzi chapter 13 . 6/4/2011
I. Have. No. Clue. But I'm very bad with riddles like that, and I'm nowwhere near as smart as Neuro is.

Very nice though. Very nice.

Please update!
PlushiePlush chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
I love this! All of the stories are special in there own way, but may favorites have to be Compliments, Rockets, and Spoon. Though I'm so sad that I have been trying to figure out the answer to the riddle in Valentine Gift, but I just can't figure it out!

None the less, I absolutely love this series and love that I could find such a great collection of stories for it, so thank you for putting these up!
The Fire Fox of the Red Moon chapter 13 . 2/18/2011
I loved all of these they were amzing and you did an awesome job. As for the riddle, is the answer "be mine" by any chance?
demonwolf101 chapter 13 . 1/15/2011
I LOVE IT!...but i can't figure out the riddle *(TT_TT)*
weezerz2490 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
that was my favorite one so far _
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »