Reviews for A New Chance At Life
Murgatroyd chapter 1 . 1/30
It would have been much better for all your potential readers if you'd kept the old version up until the new version was ready.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 1/28
Ch 6

How to enjoy the story if the first 5pages are missing. And their "better version is unaxessable " old story from about 2005 year?"
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 1/28
the Deviant page couldn't be found . send the full name of the pgae please .
ygofoxfire chapter 1 . 1/3
When are the chapters going to be back up?
How the chapters coming alng
LordTicky chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I'm very curious about this story and don't want to read ahead for fear of missing something important. When are the improved chapter going to be put up?
Firesgone chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Could you please repost chapters one through five? I want to give your story a reread (it has been almost a year I believe), but there is too large a gap in the storyline for me to do this easily.
starlightpheonix chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
its been like 4 years since you too, the chapters down, can you just repost the old ones?
TeamPiperM chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Y know, you could've kept the old ones around just so people could read the story while you were updating, and then once the updated version was out you could've deleted this one. You didn't have to deprive us of this awesome story.
N Harmonic chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Why'd you do that? When?! This was like one of my favorite stories!
animal lover13 chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
you don't have any chapter up before this. :( When you get them up can you let me know so I can read this. I don't want to start on chapter 6.

keep writing
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Hello Arthur this is a reader I would like for you to can you reload the chapters that you removed from the site please I miss them and I would like to get a good part of the story that is missing back please
NotJohnnyTruant chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Any updates as to when this will be brought back up? I'm interested in seeing how this story goes.
Blitza chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Hey, you still haven't reposted the first couple of chapters to this fic when you were rewriting.
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
This is my favorite chapter in this story, and this story is BEAUTIFUL!
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »