Reviews for A New Chance At Life
Shu Ouma GC chapter 4 . 7/28
lol I love pikachu lol
Doesn't Latias have a crush on Ash? Why would she even leave his team? You should've just never used Bianca and used May and Max. Fics always get worse when they deviate away from cannon, just like this fic. Taking away two core characters and basically adding in a horrible OC made this fic horrible.
Nooooo don't add Bianca! She's gonna ruin the fic
Iarud Nilrem chapter 1 . 7/19
Heya, Arcy. It's been a couple of weeks since I emailed you, and I just want to be sure I got through. So . . . what do you think? Would you like me to perform an audiobook version of "A New Chance At Life"?
FluxAttack chapter 8 . 7/13
Review for chapter 8:

WTF!? Near the end of the chapter you wrote:
"That issue finally worked out, Latios lowered to the ground to allow Ash to climb on. 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫."

If Latias cannot carry Ash, and Ash cannot even pick up Larvitar (In this fanfic, ignore the anime), how can Latias carry LARVITAR AND PIKACHU ON ITS BACK?!

Larvitar on its own weighs 158.7 lbs.(72.0 kg)! If you add Pikachu's weight, it gives a total of 171.9 lbs (78kg) !

It's like carrying two/three of Ash!
00RaiserGundam chapter 26 . 4/22
If we do see an incarcerated legendary, and it gets freed, there's only one thing I can think of that can possibly reverse the effects of the prison ball. Or should I say three.
TheGamingVirus chapter 27 . 2/19
Even if this is the fifth time I read this story, I still find it so good that I want to read it again. Stay awesome.
GamingVirus
TheGamingVirus chapter 12 . 2/17
I like the story but a possible quick correction. Last part when Giovanni speaks. "I'll (Sigh) an order.."
I think you may have meant Sign an order but yeah. Re-reading this story, I find that it's still amazing.
TheGamingVirus chapter 6 . 2/17
Nice job on the re-writes! Hope you're doing okay, you're situation seems really rough. Here in Venezuela, it's not pretty either. I thank you for giving us such a great story and for being the inspiration for me writing my own. Also quick possible correction. "Some of Team Rocket's best scientists have been working on a project in top secrecy for the last decade. Now it is nearing (competition)." Did you mean completion? Idk. Either way, Keep it up.
Lolo John chapter 14 . 2/3
u need to re-upload this u know when u read it
makarina chapter 27 . 1/23
I laughed a lot and loved ot so much
LonePho3nix chapter 21 . 1/8
i would laugh so had if togetic got self-destruct or explosion lol
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 28 . 1/1
I am really surprised that you dont make Ash utilise Latios' invisibility. Or the ability to read minds. He could have confused the pokemon. Made it react slower to the trainser's command. Many more possinilities. He should become invisible and dodge sometimes. So many more tricks!
RimTheSilverWolf chapter 28 . 12/14/2016
You NEED to continue this so much you know this right
Mr. Hide chapter 28 . 12/12/2016
Why does this story have to be so darn... AMAZING? Like it! Like it! LOVE IT!
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »