Reviews for A New Chance At Life
dragon-game chapter 20 . 11/2
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Pokeevee57 chapter 28 . 10/16
Wow! This was SO great! I loved the whole entire thing! And... is Ash starting to get psychic powers? I mean, he kinda heard Gary's thoughts... Oh, I'm SO reading the next one RIGHT NOW!
Nihatclodra chapter 25 . 10/2
I. Fucking. Called. It.

And I wish I didn't... I can only see this happening one of 3 ways:
1) Ash magically stops Team Rocket from using any of their Prison Balls, and destroys them.
2) Team Rocket Succeeds, and a massive Deus Ex Machina is pulled that releases the captured legendaries and gives them back their memories.
3) Team Rocket succeeds, and when Ash inevitably destroys all the Prison Balls all the legendaries captured are effectively dead. Though, this path could technically be avoided if Ho-oh's "would let you stay dead" line was foreshadowing; and they do die before being resurrected with all their original memories.
Nihatclodra chapter 20 . 10/2
I just had a very random thought... can Dittos transform by memory? If so... what would happen if Ash caught a Ditto and had Latios transfer Ash's memories of all the Legendaries he's met to said Ditto?
Nihatclodra chapter 17 . 10/1
Fuck... please tell me Team Rocket doesn't have "Dark Master Balls" or something now...
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 10/1
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the egg is a Riolu.
guest chapter 28 . 9/12
you fool! ubdate
Batman1998 chapter 28 . 9/5
I liked the rewrites. I like how you lampshaded the fact that ash destroys his female companions bike and will you take this story all the way thru to kalos like the anime to see the butterfly effect. If so will ash catch canon pokemon with some additions and are latios and latias his only legendaries or will he catch some others like darkrai mew and co.
grimreaper40045 chapter 27 . 9/1
the scam artist is back. maybe sell a feebas
grimreaper40045 chapter 23 . 9/1
I thought they were gonna kiss and makeup
grimreaper40045 chapter 21 . 9/1
what a piece of shit
grimreaper40045 chapter 19 . 9/1
the fight was great.
grimreaper40045 chapter 18 . 9/1
the perfect counter. lul
grimreaper40045 chapter 16 . 9/1
the power of friendship prevails
grimreaper40045 chapter 15 . 9/1