Reviews for A New Chance At Life
King of Crows chapter 28 . 1/2
Will you retcon Togetic to be a Fairy-type?
Ash chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
I hated the to much cluelessness he isn't that dense he learned after the lugia incident with the kiss for welcoming.
YokaiAngel chapter 28 . 11/22/2017
brilliant!
Shu Ouma GC chapter 4 . 7/28/2017
lol I love pikachu lol
Guest chapter 27 . 7/24/2017
Doesn't Latias have a crush on Ash? Why would she even leave his team? You should've just never used Bianca and used May and Max. Fics always get worse when they deviate away from cannon, just like this fic. Taking away two core characters and basically adding in a horrible OC made this fic horrible.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/24/2017
Nooooo don't add Bianca! She's gonna ruin the fic
Iarud Nilrem chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Heya, Arcy. It's been a couple of weeks since I emailed you, and I just want to be sure I got through. So . . . what do you think? Would you like me to perform an audiobook version of "A New Chance At Life"?
FluxAttack chapter 8 . 7/13/2017
Review for chapter 8:

WTF!? Near the end of the chapter you wrote:
"That issue finally worked out, Latios lowered to the ground to allow Ash to climb on. 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫."

If Latias cannot carry Ash, and Ash cannot even pick up Larvitar (In this fanfic, ignore the anime), how can Latias carry LARVITAR AND PIKACHU ON ITS BACK?!

Larvitar on its own weighs 158.7 lbs.(72.0 kg)! If you add Pikachu's weight, it gives a total of 171.9 lbs (78kg) !

It's like carrying two/three of Ash!
00RaiserGundam chapter 26 . 4/22/2017
If we do see an incarcerated legendary, and it gets freed, there's only one thing I can think of that can possibly reverse the effects of the prison ball. Or should I say three.
TheGamingVirus chapter 27 . 2/19/2017
Even if this is the fifth time I read this story, I still find it so good that I want to read it again. Stay awesome.
GamingVirus
TheGamingVirus chapter 12 . 2/17/2017
I like the story but a possible quick correction. Last part when Giovanni speaks. "I'll (Sigh) an order.."
I think you may have meant Sign an order but yeah. Re-reading this story, I find that it's still amazing.
TheGamingVirus chapter 6 . 2/17/2017
Nice job on the re-writes! Hope you're doing okay, you're situation seems really rough. Here in Venezuela, it's not pretty either. I thank you for giving us such a great story and for being the inspiration for me writing my own. Also quick possible correction. "Some of Team Rocket's best scientists have been working on a project in top secrecy for the last decade. Now it is nearing (competition)." Did you mean completion? Idk. Either way, Keep it up.
Lolo John chapter 14 . 2/3/2017
u need to re-upload this u know when u read it
makarina chapter 27 . 1/23/2017
I laughed a lot and loved ot so much
LonePho3nix chapter 21 . 1/8/2017
i would laugh so had if togetic got self-destruct or explosion lol
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »