Reviews for Eyes Like a Hurricane
Nymphea black chapter 18 . 5/14
Bloody Hell! Nice ending! Never thought it will end like this though I must day it ended far better than I thought.
Please put spoiler warnings and do NOT tag this as a Paul romance story when that's is an absolute lie. This was a waste of time when I could have been reading an actual Paul story. Nobody who was searching through the Paul Tate wanted to read about your random male oc getting the leading lady and Paul being pretty much an extra. Label your story correctly to be fair to readers!
Oh my gosh! This story was amazing! This was written so well. Thank you so much!
evfangirl98 chapter 18 . 9/26/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2015
this was a very interesting story. very unique cant believe paul wasn't the main guy, omfg! still read it anyway
shadowninjawolf chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Chapter 5 I don't think Sadie should have pierced her ear, she really had no right to do that as it's not her daughter and nor is it her body who she's changing. And she smiled smugly about it when she won the argument, so I have some dislike for her now..
Shelby chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Nice story, you have a talent for sure.
But I didn't click on a Paul romance story to have Paul not be the main love interest. Not what I was aiming for. Thanks but no thanks.
katie131925 chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
This story was amazing from start to finish, unique and enjoyable. Very well done :)
chloejames 111 chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Loved it!
WinnieBoo chapter 18 . 11/1/2013
Hunter is the sweetest guy ever! I absoutley loved this story (even though I was originally hoping for Saul) it turned out better this way! Great job!
solosinger1 chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
It didn't go exactly how I expected it, as I'm quite the fan of Paul, but I think I rather like this turn of events. I kinda always had a liking for Hunter, and I'm glad he wasn't just a side character. The full circle ending really advanced my liking to the story. So very cute and well put together. Good Job and kudos to you for making me stay up a little too late at night just to finish.
P.S. I'm sorry for not giving you the delight of me going back and reviewing all of your chapters, as you deserve. But I'm sure reading praise after praise would've gotten boring sometime.
This is one big review, as you can probably tell, for the whole story.
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
awesome story love it.
keya-chan chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
wow i was really suprised she ended up with Hunter but i really enjoyed the story:)
Udumuhv chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed about the ending...I mean...Hunter?:/

But your story is really outstanding just because of that you were right because it is the only story I've seen about Paul and the fact he didn't imprint on main character.

But it would be confusing as hell for Grace.I mean her "Mama" and "Papa" aren't together.

Good work anyways:)
christy86 chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
update soon can't wait for more