Reviews for Eyes Like a Hurricane
shadowninjawolf chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Chapter 5 I don't think Sadie should have pierced her ear, she really had no right to do that as it's not her daughter and nor is it her body who she's changing. And she smiled smugly about it when she won the argument, so I have some dislike for her now..
Shelby chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Nice story, you have a talent for sure.
But I didn't click on a Paul romance story to have Paul not be the main love interest. Not what I was aiming for. Thanks but no thanks.
katie131925 chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
This story was amazing from start to finish, unique and enjoyable. Very well done :)
chloejames 111 chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Loved it!
WinnieBoo chapter 18 . 11/1/2013
Hunter is the sweetest guy ever! I absoutley loved this story (even though I was originally hoping for Saul) it turned out better this way! Great job!
solosinger1 chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
It didn't go exactly how I expected it, as I'm quite the fan of Paul, but I think I rather like this turn of events. I kinda always had a liking for Hunter, and I'm glad he wasn't just a side character. The full circle ending really advanced my liking to the story. So very cute and well put together. Good Job and kudos to you for making me stay up a little too late at night just to finish.
P.S. I'm sorry for not giving you the delight of me going back and reviewing all of your chapters, as you deserve. But I'm sure reading praise after praise would've gotten boring sometime.
This is one big review, as you can probably tell, for the whole story.
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
awesome story love it.
keya-chan chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
wow i was really suprised she ended up with Hunter but i really enjoyed the story:)
Udumuhv chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed about the ending...I mean...Hunter?:/

But your story is really outstanding just because of that you were right because it is the only story I've seen about Paul and the fact he didn't imprint on main character.

But it would be confusing as hell for Grace.I mean her "Mama" and "Papa" aren't together.

Good work anyways:)
christy86 chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
update soon can't wait for more
No Longer in Operation chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
great story, but since NO imprint im not gonna finish reading.

later i might.

sorry.

Stargazer1364 chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
Awwww... Honestly, Living Masquerade, I was expecting this story to be a regular imprint story, but the signs pointed to it being otherwise. Anyway, I'm glad that it wasn't, and I love this story! TTYL!
BlindingFirefly chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
Stupid button sent my review before I was done. To continue: while this story definitely had some bumps (didn't particularly like the scenes with the father, for example), I think your overall premise and character development was very well done. So don't beat yourself up! It was a lovely story, and it's going in my favorites list. Thank you for giving me a few hours' entertainment and enjoyment!

Katie
BlindingFirefly chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
I don't understand why you don't like this story. I've been reading through your work, and I think this one was definitely the most original, and had the most depth. Of course, some of that is because I identified with it so much! I am a triplet. My best friend in the world is my sister, Shelby. We finish each other's sentences and know how the other is feeling, even though we look NOTHING alike. My father left us when we were eleven, and my mother is not the most emotionally mature individual. I've struggled with depression for nearly ten years now, and have finally received a diagnosis of Dysthymic Disorder, for which I have received counseling and treatment. All that to say, while this sto
Princess Mariana chapter 18 . 3/6/2011