Reviews for Glass of Water
Yorik chapter 6 . 8/7
Please, please finish this. It's breaking and building me over and over.
crackedarkness chapter 6 . 6/27
Merlin that last part about Fee had me in tears...
PoppedTheP chapter 6 . 6/10
I adore this story! Not sure if you ever plan to add more but I'd love to read it if you do.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 6/10
The line about wondering how Sev and Potter get any work done was hilarious and I adore the way you write all these guys!
Auntleona0 chapter 6 . 6/9
This is so exceptionally well done. You're so kind to all of your characters, making them real and flawed, in a way that's so rare in fanfiction (or legit fiction). Thanks for writing!
calypso chapter 6 . 5/27
I read your fic again today, because I go back to my favourites fanfictions when I'm having a bad day, and I found it just as brilliant as in my memories. I hope you're still working on it or, in any case, I hope it means that you're doing well on your original writing. Have a nice week-end, I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 5/3
Aww, and this was almost a nice, happy-ish story. Sang.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 5/3
That last line is wonderful. I love stories where McGonagall quietly support's people's well-intentioned rulebreaking.
Alena chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
Omg!i love your story! Ive just read everything and I need too know whats goingto happen!sending love:)
Potter's Muse chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
There's more right...please say there is? This needs an update - call it a Christmas gift!
fishertowers chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
No! Don't leave it there! This is great! I love your way of writing Lily and Sirius.
Smile Black chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Okay! It's alway a bit strange to complement the whole story, as awesome as it may be, when you end a chapter on that note!
Please continue writing! I know a death is always hard to deal with (but you made it so beautifully sad) and I really really want to know how you'll go on with this plot.
Almach chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
This story is really well-written and I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
I really, really love your characterisation! So beautifully thought out : this is a great story, can't wait for the conclusion! :) I have added it to my list of favourite lily evans fics!
Babymac chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Agghhhhh okay that was super great! Is there more or was that the end?