Reviews for Glass of Water
Rainbow Dust chapter 6 . 8/22
Pleaaase update soon. Really like this, its amazingly well written and interesting.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 6 . 8/14
This story has been amazing so far! I've really enjoyed every bit of it. I hope Marlene and Lily can become better friends...I really like Marlene hahaha and the dynamics between all the characters is amazing! I do think we should see more of Mary, though, especially since Lily says she's her best friend (is Lily Mary's best friend as well, though?)
Will you include how Lily and James finally get together? I hope so, I'm looking forward to reading about it. But if you're just focusing the story on the friendship between Sirius and Lily then that's fine as well!
Is it really going to end with the next chapter :( I would loooovvveee to read more if possible hahaha time to check out your other fics!
Il'Diko chapter 6 . 6/15
It's very,very well written lyin'. It was so exciting, I hardly realised I got to the end. Can't wait for another update. Glad you are stil writing. ;)
Wow. Glad you're back on the story! Looking forward to the next chapter. The last sentence hit the spot
foolondahill17 chapter 6 . 5/20
I just went from delighted exultation to find you'd updated this to...utter dejection. My goodness, what an update. It's left me quite breathless. You're a fantastic author and I'm glad to see you're back. I'm off to go purge your profile for any other little goodies you've come out with since I last checked. Then I'm going to re-read all your other stories. I can't wait to see how this ends. Even if it takes just as long between updates as the last few I'll be here waiting.
deant33 chapter 6 . 5/6
Why Felicia? Actually, sort of understandable.
ChangeOfAtmosphere chapter 6 . 5/6
I actually got the chills reading this chapter. This story is fantastic.
AbsolutelySpiffing chapter 6 . 5/3
Sooo good! I just reread the whole thing this evening and I can't wait for more!
jg2000 chapter 6 . 5/2
So glad for this! Wow, the ending was super sad (but extremely well written). I didn't think someone was actually gonna die in this fix, though. I liked the connection to Walpurgis and Lily's thoughts on James. You connect James being immature and sometimes mean in his youth to the person Lily fell in love with really well.
Also enjoyed the tiny Bellatrix cameo, lol. Liked the description of her flying.
And wow, that was the perfect way to reunite James, Remus, and Sirius.
calypso chapter 6 . 4/29
Noooo you killed me with that ending. It was worth it though, your writing is extremely good, I'm so happy you updated! Keep writing!
Noir Schist chapter 6 . 4/29
Man, I read the entire fic again just to get to this chapter with all the little details, ideas and developments from the previous ones. And what a blast this was (oops). The plot is just amazing and I love how you link it with the bigger picture of the series. The ending tho (/cry) My favourite thing from this fic will remain forever Sirius' and Lily's dynamic. They make such a great and interesting pair of friends. Also James/Lily. I can't imagine any other way how their relationship could've developed.

Hope to see the next chapter soon! (though I wouldn't mind if it came 10 years later. I'd still read it at once.)
icemint chapter 6 . 4/27
You're back! I read this chapter twice! And I went back to the beginning and read the whole thing through one more time just so I could experience all the build up to this one critical moment. What an amazing chapter! The perfect way to patch things up again between Sirius and James. Poor Remus, forever sacrificing something. I'm both excited and sad that there is only one chapter left. I hope this isn't your last fic, although I know you get quite busy with real life. Thank you for coming back to us! :)
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 6 . 4/27
So I'm really glad you updated! I had to reread the pervious chapter lol to remind me how exactly did that chapter ended! But this was a really good chapter and so many things happened in just this one chapter! First off I'm glad James is okay and with no injuries. I was kind of hoping Lily would do what she wanted to do once she saw James with her own eyes alive, run up to his arms! Aw well there are more depressing matters to take care of. I didn't think there would be a death, but you surprised me there was not just some random person but Felicia! I can't to read more from you and discover how everything eventually ties in!
Until next time,
Haru-chan
anon chapter 6 . 4/27
Ah oh my gosh your writing is so good! Thanks for updating :)
Bubbles of Colours chapter 6 . 4/27
I'm crying too, this was awful. (not your writing, of course, as great as always).