Reviews for Silent Fantasy
Chicflick chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Whoa. Dude. I didn't understand most of it. But, It is totally fantastic! You,my friend, are an excelllent writer.

Plus, I don't have an account. 'A' so ok. byeeeeeee!
Amberkitty123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was confusing, but strangely understandable somehow...
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That was beautiful. You described the dream so well, and it seemed just like what a real one would be like. That was really wonderful.
soulful-sin chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow...that's all I can say at first. I really liked the idea of them being able to communicate themselves together, albeit only in dreams. I don't have much to say (because I'm so overwhelmed), but I liked it.
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
odd, and...slightly weird...very nice to read, but didn't make a whole lot of sense...ah well, please keep writing!
Accountless chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I just had to say that I really, really liked this. What a rare kind of fic for me to stumble upon, one that forces the reader to draw their own conclusions and explanations!

I loved all the symbolism here, and I'm sure I probably missed about half of it. Most of it was very subtle, just barely there... but it was, and that made all the difference.

This was beautifully written and wonderfully thought out. A truly original fic if I ever saw one.
Kippixin chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Yay! I've found this here, I'm adding it to my favs.

And I love those Olive songs, btw.
Shang Hai chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I loved it!

- Shang Hai

I be Zarfe the Lost
KitsunexMaxwell chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Wow! A very good Dib and Zim fic! I hope you write more! Keep at it!

Good luck and Happy writing,

K.M.
Zarla chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
This was so pretty and so well written. _ Lots of metaphors and everythin. Really good.
Banana Co chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
I WANTED ZIM*pr0n! Through this entire fic you led me to believe there'd be Zim*pr0n, but it was just your sick and tiwsted trick to get me to read the fic! ARGH!

Seriously; this was wonderful! my brain is metaphor overload! If theres one thing wrong with your fics, its that you add so many metaphors and hidden meanings, its like a fic inside a fic! But, you pull it off with gusto, so "I no complain! yo!" I hate how you tease everyone with Zim*pr0n and then dont deliver :p...::twitch::

Again, beautiful fic and such originality with subject and prose that I herby deem you lord-slave-master of all the iliterate 8-year olds on ! _ Consider your life's work at a pinacle.

verdi _v
Abducted Dib chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
OMG... this was great... I loved it.. I'm glad I'm in advanced Pre Calculas so I knew what the infinity sign was before I read it down there... but if i didnt I would have just gottena shiver attack at the end.. oh wait, I DID get a shiver attack. I am glad this was recomended to me, thanks lee nekkyo for the suggestion... and thank you amethyst soul for writing such a beautiful piece. I agree completely with the dreams being stems of your own version of reality as you have it and being locked away inside you but never truly gone, just faded by unrememberance... awesome... thats all I can say... awesome.
Mongoosey chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Wow. Amazing. You write some good shit, ya knoe that, Ame? Great work. Also, thank you for reviewing my story. Appreciate it! :)
Spectra chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Breathtaking. I don't know how you do it. The way it's written really does seem like it's a dream, the way it progresses and the details you put in. It's so surreal and gorgeously worded. I bow down to you, my friend _
OpalescentTear chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
ARGH! SO GOOOOOOOD! I love the way you describe things, it makes it so easy to picture the surroundings and actions of the characters.

I love-ded it!