Reviews for Auction of the Bat's Sidekick
Abby chapter 4 . 2/11
Please continue
Oreosaregod chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
I quite enjoyed this and would absolutely love for more. This is much more bearable in comparison to most others.
Forever Fanfiction Lover22 chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
This story's great! I have really enjoyed it so far! Please update soon!
Danon chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
amy wrinkleto A.K.A Batwaman
WinterRain36 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Strip her naked! (hehe)
LockBox22 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Ah my friend, you can write and write well. Throughly enjoyed this; if you ever pick it back up again, I'd be thrilled to read more.
SkyressFantasys chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
This is a really cool story! I really hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more! :3
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Me reading: :)

Me realising it is the... Shall we say? BAD Riddler...: :(

Oh well, I shoud just keep on reading...

Ok, calm down, you can do this...

Insanity's Breaking Point chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Please update!
Sombra- The Resurrection chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there's no mooooooooooooooooooooore *whining like a child*

I can see that this is over a year old, but I just now found it, and I'm hoping you will consider wrighting more. this is like the perfect riddler fic for me, what with the auction idea and all. I like it. only wish there was more, and an M rating. i'm a sucker for lemons, lol.
YinYangSisters chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Yes! What a fantastic idea, I really love it I hope you update soon, but I have to say the bra bit reminded me a bit of Joey from Friends :P
Gunmetal Siren chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
I know you have not written in a while but I was hoping If I wrote you, you might start up again! I was enjoying it a lot! Maybe even a rating bump...I love the lemons!
riDdllers captive chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
PLZ UPDATE! And how about meadow? For a name... And howbabout fir a hero name...karce?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Amazing so far. Is Robin in this? Please update soon. Finish the story een if you don't think it will be any good. It is so disappointing and annoying for readers when the author doesn't finish their story.

E. Dawn B.
PBubblegumMarci chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I like this story, so you can geuss whats goin in my fav list ;)

Anyway her heroine name should be knightress, and her real name can be Alex Knight.

Really hope you pick mine :D